“Love Big Daddy's BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 6 May 2014

GREAT BBQ. One of the BBQ butts can feed my entire family and it is always tender and tasty! My life is insanely busy and I wish I had time to come here more often - I try to get by there or pick up some food whenever I can. This place is reminiscent of the old south -- a great little place with great quality food. I suggest you give it a try. Prices are good too. It is a hidden gem close to downtown Enterprise, AL. Keep cooking it up Big Daddy!! .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Right away we felt welcomed and were given prompt, fantastic service. My husband and I both had a pulled pork sandwich, baked beans, and sweet tea and had no complaints. It was some of the best pork ever and Big Daddy makes his own sauce! We live 2 hrs away but I'm tempted to go back just for some more Big Daddy's Bbq :-)

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The BBQ is really good, lean meats and decent portions.
They have strange business standards though. The posted opening hours do not coincide with the actual hours. Many times I went there, just to find the doors closed.
They have no decent side items.Just beans and cole slaw. The baked potato is only available as meal topped with BBQ. They rarely have the whole menu available.
The waitress lacks people skills and is down right rude at times. She never fails to ask for a tip, but all she does is give you an empty cup and brings the meal on disposable plates.
They always push for cash instead of credit cards, and the last month or longer they had a sign out that their credit card machine is broken. They don't seem to make an attempt to correct the situation.

2  Thank justme36330
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had eaten Big Daddy's BBQ at a function and wanted to give the restaurant a try. Go early! We went for dinner and they were out of a lot of things on the small menu. We had the pulled pork and it was wonderful. Big Daddy was very friendly and took pictures with our son who was visiting from out of town. We will be back!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

This is the best place in Enterprise to get BBQ unless you make it yourself :) I went after the lunch crowd at about 1300 on a Saturday and the food was as fresh as it could be. The only reason I didn't give this place an Excellent was their coleslaw was just like the slaw sold at any grocery store. I like freshly made slaw so I can mix it with the beans and but some on my sandwich as to make it a little sloppy. Other than that the meat and beans were great and the sauce was perfect. I would like it if they sold coke there instead I had to settle on tea. They only have lemon aid, tea (sweet and reg), and water. Great little place and the workers will make you feel right at home.