“The BEST Mexican food in this area!”
Review of Jalapeno Grill - CLOSED

Jalapeno Grill
“The BEST Mexican food in this area!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Without a doubt, hands down, the best mexican food in this area!

The owner and his family are the greatest Ive meet. I have eaten here 3 times so far and will diffinently be coming back!

In talking with the owner, he has only been opened now for about 7-8 months... so, per the review of Kacey, ya it sucks that they werent able to serve you but atleast the helped you out by telling you about the other restaurants in the area. I dont know why they provided less than 5 stars... but...

From the time I ordered my food, it was leass than 5 minutes, and it was on the table... hot and awesome!

I cant say enough good things about this place... if your in the area, you have to come here!

2 Thank Ray M

Enterprise, Alabama
“We really want to like this place...”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We visited on a Friday night and the place was almost empty. There was another table with 2 ladies and us. We were seated right away and ordered chicken flautas that came out hot and were very good. My husband ordered the beef burrito and I ordered the tamale. The tamale was fresh and very authentic.

A couple of weeks later, we returned on a Tuesday night at 6:30 when we were told that the cook had just left. She proceeded to tell us of 3 other Mexican restaurants in the area that are good.

The food was good, but the few times we have wanted Mexican, we are never sure if we will be able to get food.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kasey C
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Authentic Mexican fare”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We were staying at the Enterprise Hampton Inn, which is next to the Jalapeño Grill, and were looking for something to eat that was quick and convenient. When we entered, there was only one other table with people dining which was concerning, but we sat down anyway. The usual chips and salsa were outstanding and the huge main course was the best Mexican food we have had anywhere ( and we travel a lot). I share the same concern as one of the previous reviewers in that they need more customers if they are going to survive. They also don't have there liquor license yet, so you won't be able to have a beer or margarita with your meal. The license has been applied for so the City of Enterprise needs to get with it and approve it in order to help this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank chipper4
Bridgeport, West Virginia
“great tasting food for a great price”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Delicious, the chile relano was superb! We are from out of town, this place is almost hidden, worth the hunt for great food at great value.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank PEGgrubb
Birmingham, Alabama
“Best in town!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This New Mexican restaurant should have been packed for Sat Lunch, but was empty. This was good for me, but not good for their business. The food was not only affordable, but the best Mexican food I have had in a while. The mole on the enchilada was superb, and the guacamole was fresh and delicious. I left filling full and satisfied.

• Visited March 2014