“Very Good overall”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
ATL
“Very Good overall”
Reviewed 28 December 2007

Visited the Enterprise Hampton Inn on business for 3 nights and had an overall very good experience. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean, but the bathtub water regulator handle was loose and came off in my hand. Maintenance fixed the handle the next day, all I had to do was to leave the handle on the bathtub rim. when I came back the next afternoon it was fixed and I didn't even have to call the front desk. Good response by staff.

There was some kind of gunk on the iron that nearly ruined my white shirt - just before a business meeting - but I was able to wash the cuff and iron it dry before abject panic set in. :)

The only real complaint I had was that the breakfast was not up to par with other Hampton Inns that I have been to. The hot main dish was watery (scrambled eggs), or not particularly tasty.

Service was good at the front desk and the lobby was comfortable and pleasant for waiting.

• Liked — Comfortable Rooms
  • Disliked — Breakfast
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Pensacola, FL
Reviewed 27 November 2007

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton for only one night but I found the property to be in very good shape. The lobby was spotless and the room was well cleaned. Check in was quick and friendly.
I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Liked — price and cleanliness
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TKE1
Jax, FL
Reviewed 17 August 2007

We are Hilton Diamond members due to my husband's working environment. This helps us a great deal when we decide to go on personal vacations. Recently, we have been using points to stay at hotels, and the Enterprise Hampton is one of Hilton’s lowest point levels (7,500) so we decided to give it a try. Enterprise itself is a great little city and most of the town is incredibly friendly, but there is one lady in particular that is not so friendly. She works at this Hampton. I didn’t take my husbands name when I married, and personally, that is no one’s business but mine. But this woman decided to judge me right from the start. When we made reservations here, I arrived first in a separate car; he had added my name to the reservation so that there wouldn’t be any difficulty when I checked in. That didn’t seem to matter to her, as she scrutinized my ID as if I were a criminal. The man that checked in before me was given a pleasant attitude with a smile and had no trouble at all. I was given a smile until I gave the reservation name, then she seemed to change quickly. Because my name was different than the man’s name on the reservation it was automatically assumed by this woman that I was, well I’m sure you can imagine. The smile disappeared, as did the eye contact. I was given rude service and a difficult check-in, unusual for me considering the normally above average level of attention due to the diamond status. I believe that working in this business, personal judging should be left at home and not brought to the check-in desk. Even if I were not married to this man, I would be horrified at the way I was made to feel by the check-in clerk at this hotel. It was completely unacceptable.

• Liked — Brand new hotel
  • Disliked — the african american front desk lady.
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled as a couple
4 Thank hiltonlover07
Alabama
Reviewed 6 August 2007

We stayed at the Hampton Inn 3 August - 5 August 07. My family and I have always tried to stay in a Hampton Inn when we travel because we think they have the best service and the nicest facilities as well as a great breakfast. This Hampton Inn was very nice, but I don't think they are living up to the Hampton INN quality that we have come to expect. First of all, our keys had to be rekeyed because they did not work when we tried to get in our room, our room had a light bulb that was flickering when we turned it on making me feel like I was in a disco. We took it out and switched it with another bulb from a different lamp. There was trash in one of the cupboards in the kitchen, there was only one trash can when there was suppose to be two, and there was running above us at all hours of the night which made it very hard to sleep. Also, someone decided to cut the grass at 7:00 in the morning right outside our window. When I stopped on my way out to go to the bathroom in the lobby there wasn't any working lights. I asked the hotel clerk what happen to the lights and she stated that the Maintenance man had shut off the circuit to the lights because he had to go the store and purchase some more bulbs. I can understand having to replace lights, but to shut off all the lights I thought that was a little too much. I had to go to the bathroom in the dark and I mean pitch black dark. I really feel that this Hampton INN does not live up to its predessors, and hope they will strive to do better in the future.

Stayed August 2007
3 Thank debnick
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
#1 of 6 in Ozark
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#8 of 8 in Enterprise

Been to Hampton Inn Enterprise? Share your experiences!