“Worst Stay”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Tampa, Florida
“Worst Stay”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

First of all the rooms is need of repair, deep cleaning and a few upgrades. The beds had trash around the box spring that I had to clean not sure where it came from. The toilet has been fixed three times in one day and twice they show me how to fix the problem. (are you serious) The ceiling in the bathroom is messed up from a leak and the room reaped of smoke and they insured me it was a non smoking room. I asked for another room and he said he would have to get approval. Never again will my family stay in this hotel. I had two rooms, came in for a funeral and by far this is the worst hotel stay I've had and we will not be back. Please follow your first mind like I should have and went somewhere else. Another thing when have you heard of the front desk doing repairs?? Don't stay here if you have to come to Enterprise..

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Prattville
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My stay at Days Inn was pleasant. The staff was efficient and offered assistance. The exterior and interior was well-maintained although this was an older building. I would stay at this facility again. Also, I would recomend this motel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Yogesh P, Manager at Days Inn Enterprise, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
We are so pleased that you liked your stay at Days Inn Enterprise and that you would recommend us to others. Just to let we know we are in the process of updating our property both inside and out . We hope you get to come see our improvements. Thanks again for staying at Days Inn Enterprise.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The room was very clean. The breakfast was great. They let us check in early. The employees were great. I will return to this hotel when we go back. I was amazed with this hotel.. Loved the stay. The price was super a night. The location was fantastic.

Room Tip: This is the best room at the price we paid. We will always us Days inn.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Yogesh P, Manager at Days Inn Enterprise, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you come back and check out the changes that we are making. Thanks again for staying with us at Days Inn Enterprise
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Best Western Plus Circle Inn
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
Candlewood Suites Enterprise
Holiday Inn Express Enterprise
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark

Been to Days Inn Enterprise? Share your experiences!