“Pretty restaurant, but not the best on taste.”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #67 of 87 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: Fast food
Fort Rucker, Alabama, United States
“Pretty restaurant, but not the best on taste.”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

McDonald's is not known for 5-star cuisine, but some of their restaurants are better than others. This particular location is nicely appointed, but the food is not the tastiest in comparison to other franchises in the Wiregrass area. I have to admit that the service in the dining room is very good, but again the food and fry serving size is not the best. I ordered one large fry and received a 3/4 filled box of partially salted fries. I wondered how you could mess up a fry order, but they managed to do an excellent job of it. I don't want to seem "nit picky", but I have to call it like I see it.

Visited February 2013

Fort Rucker, Alabama
“Confused by the other comments”
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

The other comments make no sense, and why in someone's right mind wait for 45 minutes, there's no way. I've been here multiple times and I haven't had a problem with service or my food, of course I always check my food before I leave. The longest I waited was 10 minutes, its that, during lunch time. M pretty happy with this McDonald's.

“Don't believe the people who commented before...sounds like those few who complain to complain.”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

This is one of the best McD's I've ever been to. I drove thru. Paid immediately at the first window and then when I drove up to the second window, the food was already handed to me. And for anyone who has been through fast food, you always check your bag before you leave. No matter where you go. It's common sense. I've been there both day and overnight. There's no 3 hour wait. Come on now!!! Anyway...I'm going there now to get breakfast this morning. Merry Christmas to all. Hopefully some of us work on honesty for 2013.

Enterprise, Alabama
“Fire everyone”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I am not sure how you screw up a fast food drive thru or what the worst one is out there but this one is definitely a top competitor. It was late night and we were desperate. Huge line there so that is a sign that this is just gonna suck anyways. We wait for awhile then finally when it is our turn to order, they switch it over to breakfast. Because of how slow they operate, we did not get what we came for. So we are stuck with breakfast food. Alright, I can choke that down unprofessionalism I guess. We get up to the window a short 45 minutes later and the lady says, "Oh, by the way, we are only accepting cash." Are you kidding me? I rarely ever carry cash on me and I am sure I am not alone on that one. We questioned her about it and she has the nerve to claim that the manager told us via the intercom in the drive thru that they were taking cash only. Im pretty sure I would remember that. I do not think I was that blinded by hate and anger that we werent getting the food we wanted as a result of their inability to do their job. I was so disgusted with the place that I just wanted to throw my food back into the drive thru window and drive away. That was just insane. And the whole time they just really didnt even care. I aint lovin that. Never going back.

• Visited November 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“It's Mcdonalds!”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Friendsly staff but typical cold everything taste the same Mcdonalds! It was late and really the only thing that was open.. What more can I say... It's just MCdonalds!

Visited August 2012