Econo Lodge
US$116
US$103
Quality Inn & Suites Eufaula(Eufaula)(Great Value!)
US$68
QualityInn
Super 8 Eufaula(Eufaula)(Great Value!)
US$72
Econo Lodge(Cuthbert)
US$63
US$57
EconoLodge
US$73
  • Pool
All reviewswould stay here againwafflesfront deskcerealcleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My wife and I stay here every year for Thanksgiving. It's clean, it's cheap, and we're only there one or two nights. The front desk is courteous, fast, and efficient and are willing to wait up late if you need to check in later. It's not super nice, but that's not really what we're looking for when we're staying here. If you want a quiet, clean place to sleep for a night or two, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here. We'll keep coming back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Good value for the price. The room was a bit dated but good enough. The breakfast was limited but good. I was able to book the room the same day I needed it. The hotel is in good proximity to the Paper Mill in Cottondon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Front desk - courteous, hotel - clean and inviting, room - immaculate, well-furnished, breakfast - delicious, cleaning person - held the door for me! Then, I lost my wallet! Sheer panic set in - blank checks, credit cards, cash….

I searched my truck. I retraced my steps in the hotel. The general manager Jay walked by and asked, “How are you?” When I explained that I had lost my wallet, he helped me look. He opened my room and told me to take all the time I needed. No luck! He then took my info and said he’d call if they found it. Soon, he did call, saying that they had found my wallet and would keep it in the safe until I could pick it up. He then met me on a Saturday and there was my wallet with nothing missing.

Finally, it dawned on me that the difference between this stay and so many others was his genuine care and concern for me as a human being. I’m somewhat ashamed that when I have gotten busy, I have treated people as customers or numbers. He showed me a better way and how I want to relate to other people.

I have paid much more for a hotel but I have never had a better experience. I believe that you will see the care and attention to detail throughout your stay. For me, knowing that I'm safe and that I don't have to worry about my belongings (although I will be more careful next time!) makes it easier for me to relax and enjoy my trip.

I would travel out of my way to stay here again.

Room Tip: I don't think you can go wrong with your room selection. Ample parking. My room was towards the front and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephen H
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Needed a place to stop and sleep while on the road. This place did the trick as it was clean, cheap, and safe. Also, the gentleman at the front desk was very nice & waited up for my arrival. It can be daunting travelling alone sometimes, and I felt comfortable here. Apparently sometimes you can call directly to get a better rate instead of booking online which I will do in the future.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2009

Not that I have anything against low budget motels, but I am used to staying at slightly higher end places. This Econolodge was newly built so it did not seem as drabby as they can be. The furniture told you that you were not at the Ritz. I made the reservation online, and had to make two changes to it before leaving on my trip. I even got a confirmation call from the desk, though they still had inaccurate information. Which apparently did not get changed since at check in they still thought I was staying two nights.

The room was fine. The bathroom was fine. The shower was okay, though I thought the water was having a little trouble getting the soap off.

Probably one of the better places to stay if you have a reason to stop in Eufuala.

• Stayed: April 2009