“A Perfect Ending”

Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Evergreen
Reviewed 4 September 2012

It was a perfect ending to a long trip. We'd traveled to San Antonio for our son's graduation from the Air Force Basic Training and were very tired driving back to Pittsburgh, PA. Steven and his staff made our last hotel stay amazing. It started with Kevin late at night at the front desk who was very helpful and it ended with a special treat from Gloria at breakfast. The room was clean, cozy, seemed soundproof even beside the elevator, the hot breakfast was great - clean and well run eating area. Sleep Inn and Suites are on the top of our list for hotels as a result of our stay! Highly recommended and great value too!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Edgewood88
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen

Reviewed 16 August 2012

I worked in Evergreen for the past 18 months and stayed at Sleep Inn during the week. Steven and his staff worked very hard to make the stay enjoyable. They went out of their way to take care of any problem or request. If I needed to check in a little early or stay a little late, it was never a problem. The hotel is very clean and quiet. I really enjoyed the fresh baked cookies (when there were any left) I would recommend this hotel to anyone with business in Evergreen or nearby towns.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2012 via mobile

Looks like a new property. There were two young people at the desk that were working on the computer. Neither acknowledged my existence for 3 - 4 minutes. Also, the hardware in the bathroom was poorly installed. When I rolled off some TP the whole unit. Feel off the wall and bounced loudly across the bathroom.
However, the room was clean, the bed very comfortable. The tv was good and the room had a microwave & fridge.
May stay here again by wouldn't go out of my way.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I spent 3 months working in Evergreen and staying at the Sleep Inn during the week. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and almost soundproof. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. If I have to work or pass through Evergreen again I would stay there.
Barbara S.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2012

My family and I were heading to Pensacola Beach from Atlanta. We found this hotel from the highway; it was not listed on hotels.com, but the service was excellent and we were welcomed with nice clean rooms.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jjrocket
Reviewed 4 August 2012

My husband I's RV broke and we had to stay nearly a month in a hotel, the staff at the Sleep Inn and Suites in Evergreen,Al made our stay feel as though we were at home. Clean rooms, as well as friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystal Q
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Sleep Inn & Suites in Evergreen, Al. The manager, Steven Hale, along with staff members Melanie and Eula were just like an extended family to me. I was going through a rough time in my life and they made life bearable during this time for me. They were professional, yet handled themselves in a way that I knew that I could talk to them if needed. It was if they had been placed in my life for a special reason. The hotel was clean and very up-to-date with all of the latest technology. It truly was a home away from home. The room was very nice; however, the staff is what made the visit what it was for me because they were so courteous and professional.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evergreen
Quality Inn
#5 of 6 in Monroeville
Mockingbird Inn & Suites
Mockingbird Inn & Suites
#4 of 6 in Monroeville

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen? Share your experiences!