Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen
Regency Inn(Monroeville)
US$68
US$61
Budget Inn - Monroeville(Monroeville)(Great Value!)
US$57
Priceline
Quality Inn(Evergreen)
Evergreen Inn(Evergreen)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshrimp basketroom was cleanconecuh sausagegreat roomroad tripplace to staybiscuits and gravyfront desk clerkwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelhot breakfastconvenient locationa great staywould definitely stay here againinterstateshoneysmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2013

The Sleep Inn has a bunch of glowing reviews but reality did not quite measure up. Overall it is a fine, lower tier motel, but nothing special. The building is relatively new but already getting a bit run down - stains on the elevator carpet and in the stairwell, a mirror in the room which was not attached to the wall etc. There was a noticeable chemical smell to the room, although it was clean and neat. The motel has the typical concrete block construction that transmits noise well and the sounds of movement overhead continued late and began early. The breakfast was very basic (box cereal of several types, generic sweet rolls/muffins, eggs, gravy, yogurt, etc; the coffee ok, but getting a second batch brewed when the first ran out required a request.) The staff were pleasant. On the plus side there were interior corridors; a sign by check in announced that pets were ok for a $10/night charge. The surrounding area is under construction and not a pleasant sight (or aroma). Overall it is ok for a night on the way to a destination, but there might be better choices in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Kevin S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We value your input and take it seriously. We will look into the problems you mentioned and getting them taken care of ASAP. As for the construction that is beyond our control but keep in mind in a years time there will be new stores and restraurants to make your stay that much more enjoyable!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We had a great stay at Sleep Inn.Surprized at the quality of this Hotel usaually stay at Holiday Inn Express, But only had Smaoking rooms available. We will be looking for Sleep Inns and Suites for future stays. Also Enjoyed the Hot breakfast provided. Really yummy.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for you're positive feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I stopped in unexpectedly to this establishment and was very pleased. I was greeted by a friendly staff member that quickly took care of me. My room was clean and I really liked the layout. The king size bed was comfortable with nice pillows that provided varying degrees of firmness. The breakfast provided met my dietary needs without any special requests. All in all this was a positive experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank You for taking the time out of your day to leave your feedback. We value your opinion very much and are pleased to know you had a great stay! We hope to see you next time you are coming through Evergreen.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We have a canine assistant because my husband is a disabled veteran and I am also disabled with COPD. My husband checked into the room under his name. They needed a credit card so he handed them mine (without my consent). We were put in a room that smelled like dog urine and stale smoke. I though it was a "pet room" which is against the Federal laws for a canine assistant. They are working dogs and are to be treated as people. I have severe COPD and had to use my inhaler 4 times during the night because of the smell. I cannot be around smoking. Our room was right next to the dining room so we were woke up at 600 am after having to listen to a sexual encounter in the next room through the thin walls. That was on 7/13/13 and we checked out on 7/14. On 7/16 they used my credit card for 250.00 unauthorized charges. The room was under my husband's name and they had the unmitigated gall to charge My Card. Do not use this motel. IF we had not been on the road for a family emergency and had a reservation available, we would have left when we smelled the room.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tolawgirl
SleepInnEvergreen, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

We appreciate your opinion and take each comment serious. The charge you were charged for was smoking in a non smoking room. I personally removed the linen from your room the morning it was a check out. The smoke from that room was unbearable and had to be put out of order. Upon check in each guest signs the reg card and initials the part that states if evidence of smoke in a non smoking room is discovered then charges will be placed on the credit card. We did not charge your pet because of what kind of pet he was. Again the charge was for smoking in a non smoking room.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

The manager and staff were kind, courteous, and accommodating. The hotel was clean and organized. The complimentary breakfast was varied and everyone was happy. The pool was nice & clean. The hotel and staff both met and exceeded my expectations. The best!

• Stayed: July 2013
Kevin S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to give us your feedback! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you agian soon!