“Don't know about the other reviewers”
Review of Shrimp Basket

Shrimp Basket
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Evergreen
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Our menu encompasses a great variety of original seafood and local favorites. Ranging from shrimp, fish, crab claws, and crawfish, we also provide po-boys, chicken, and sandwiches for land lovers. Don't forget about our specialty Roasted Red Pepper Bama Sauce over Fettuccine pasta! The goal at the Shrimp Basket is to provide enjoyable, affordable service to each and every one of our guests at whichever restaurant they choose to dine in. This is accomplished by our professional and well-trained staff working together to ensure that your memories are the best that they can be at the Shrimp Basket. It is no surprise that our popularity has magnified among locals and tourists alike as we continue to expand along the Gulf Coast. We are grillin', steamin', and fryin' for you!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

but we enjoyed ourselves very much. I had coconut shrimp. The shrimp was cooked perfectly and the breading was excellent. The only negative thing was the marmalade dipping sauce was a little sweet. Not a deal breaker I would order it again. My wife had Shrimp & Grits. She has been wanting to try the dish since we left Phoenix. According to her it was worth the wait. The popcorn shrimp was tasty and the cheese grits were really good. I'm not a big fan of grits but I liked these. I'll be looking for a recipe when I get home to try for myself.
We also had a side order of hush puppies and fried jalapenos. Puppies were great, jalapenos were a bit hot but hey they are peppers after all.
Our server was Kaitland and she was a gem. Attentive, cute as a spotted puppy, and a southern accent that just flowed. Good place, good time and I hope to be in the area again so we can try something else.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The food here was sooo good! The service was very friendly. Clean restaurant, not overly crowded. Didn't know anything about this restaurant, just decided to stop since the kids were hungry. We're glad we did. Would highly recommend. Shrimp etouffe on point!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Can you believe 3 different Shrimp Basket restaurants in a week? We ate at the Perdido and Orange Beach locations and stopped at the Evergreen location in the way home from vacation. No difference in the 3. Consistently great. Blackened whitefish with new potatoes is excellent. Crabcakes, shrimp, and redfish were table favorites.

Caitlin C, Manager at Shrimp Basket, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

We believe it! All of our locations serve fresh seafood cooked just to your liking every time. Thanks for stopping in with us. We hope you can visit again soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I had the all you can eat fried shrimp. They were big and good as always. New potatoes were good. "Jordan was my waitress. Great job

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here while traveling through the area. First thing when we walked in, we noticed that the floor was so sticky that it felt like they mopped it with glue. Ordered a shrimp and catfish platter.. hush puppies were raw on the inside and the catfish was under cooked.. the shrimp was over cooked and so were the fries, the coleslaw was rotten..the waitress was as nice as she could be but didn’t know what the surf and turf burger was..
The sauce bottles on the table were nasty to touch and had crust around the tops ... the rug at the door was covered in grease.. all in all, it was the most unclean place I have eaten at..
Great deals on the all you can eat items, if you can stand the funk.