Be advised that this is not somewhere to stop if you're just passing through. There is a two day minimum to book a cottage. I tried to explain that I was looking for a nice place for me and my fiance to spend our wedding night but it didn't make a difference. They were not willing to negotiate and I believe that's bad business especially under the circumstances. By the way you only get one chance at your wedding night and they weren't helpful at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique bay front stucco home was built in the early 1930's and has been lovingly restored, remodeled and enlarged through the years to hold family heirlooms and period antiques which date back five generations. Wicker, stained glass, hooked and oriental rugs abound in every room. Everything from a mantel to a sofa or silk tie quilt has a very special story. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bay Breeze Bed And Breakfast
- Bay Breeze Hotel Fairhope
- Bay Breeze Bed & Breakfast Fairhope, Alabama