Our first (but not last) time to stay here and just stumbled upon it by searching internet. We went the weekend before Memorial Day and the weather was perfect. Enjoyed all meals on the pier! (we were lucky enough to have the famous Pier Grits - yum!) Beautiful Sunsets each evening and Mrs Becky (being a former teacher) is very knowledgeable about the area's History and she gladly gave us a "History Lesson" after breakfast which I enjoyed. A very quiet place and plenty of room to sit and relax, whether indoors or outside. You can walk across the street to eat an evening meal and be back in time to view the sunset!
And the town of Fairhope is such a clean and wonderful town, more places to eat than you can imagine! Tons of shopping too! The town pier and fountain are wonderful and right down the road.
I could write all day about this place and this town, but I'll stop so you Can Book Your Room Now - you will not regret it! Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique bay front stucco home was built in the early 1930's and has been lovingly restored, remodeled and enlarged through the years to hold family heirlooms and period antiques which date back five generations. Wicker, stained glass, hooked and oriental rugs abound in every room. Everything from a mantel to a sofa or silk tie quilt has a very special story. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bay Breeze Bed And Breakfast
- Bay Breeze Hotel Fairhope
- Bay Breeze Bed & Breakfast Fairhope, Alabama