“Great place to Drank!”

Add it.
The Pub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Cozy place, the bartenders were friendly and attentive. The crowd was friendly as well. I like that there is an upstairs, and an outside balcony. Had a great time. I didn't try the food, so I can't speak for that.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Almost turned around and left , but was tried and needed food. Was middle of day and thought, ok , it's dark and smells of smoke but we'll have a quick eat and drink. Sad because the food was good, and the waitress did a good job (alone), but watched 6 people walk in and right back out...DARK and SMELL's like smoke. Why not lighten it up, open the doors, pull open the curtains, get vents and welcome the day crowd besides just the mid day drinking locals. Great local they have, just sad they don't take advantage of a good thing. Will not be back, unless I get it to go! Wonder if owner even reads what's being posted? It is a Bar ,Not a Pub! Not for small children! It will scare them.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

We walked in because my husband was interested in eating at a pub atmosphere. We walked in the door and were hit by a horrible stench. Couldn't eat here. Our stomaches turned at the sight and smell of the place. It is more of a bar. Its dark, small, and musty; reeks of cigarette smoke. Found somewhere we really enjoyed.

1  Thank bethoc
Reviewed 21 May 2012

great band, atmoshere, drinks all great. No cover the friday night we were there. Open until way too late, customers had very wide range of age.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

Downtown place to drink and see people drink and drink. Food too but other places offer better, but if you're seriously drinking I suspect it really doesn't matter