Comfort Suites
US$59
Travelocity
Budget Inn(Florence)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolhot breakfastrefreshing swimin towngreat hotelperfect stayroom was largebeds were comfortableclose to the hotelbiscuits and gravystay there againloved this hotelroad tripflorence areahot tubtop floor
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed at. The staff was so friendly and always had a smile on their faces. The breakfast was wonderful with so many different choices. The rooms where very large and my husband, 3 kids, and I all had plenty of room. The guest laundry was located just down the hall from my room and very handy. The pool was heated and my kids really enjoyed it while my husband enjoyed the hot tub. The hotel was very clean and had beds that where so comfortable that you did not want to get out of them in the morning. I would def. stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicki O
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel with the exception of the pool! It was very small and with two families in there way overcrowded! The beds were the MOST comfortable I think I've ever slept in. Would of definitely got five stars if not for the pool

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was the only room available due to some sort of ball tournament, so we really had no choice. The bathroom design is poor. Yes, there is a lot of space, but the Jacuzzi tub was not even big enough for me and I'm 5'2". And the bathroom door opens right on your toes if you are seated on the toilet. Really? The bed was extremely comfortable though. However, I wouldn't pay that much again for a room.

Room Tip: Don't waste your money for the Jacuzzi room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Although a little bit pricy ($113.00 tax included), this hotel was enjoyable. The rooms are clean, the pool well maintained, and the breakfast satisfying. I would recommend this hotel to those passing through the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stayed here three times in the past year. Always excellent: clean, comfortable and convenient. All staff members were very pleasant and helpful. We look forward to coming back again. Great location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family