“Great place to eat!”

Dining options: Reservations
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The food is great and everyone is entertained while waiting on a meal. What more could you want?

Visited March 2012

linden
“GREAT Sushi!!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My husband and I love this place. Sushi is excellent and the lunch prices are great! There is also a little Sushi place called The Rice Box in Florence that has excellent sushi. My husband likes Umi better and I think I like the Rice Box just a tad more than the Umi but they run a close race they are both delish YUM YUM! The Rice Box is more of a laid back college type hang out. The Umi is a nicer place for a dinner date and the prices are about the same. Rice box is small and not as fixed up. No big hibachi grill or show for you there just good food.

• Visited April 2012
Athens, Alabama, United States
“Good Food, Good Price”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My husband and I had Sunday lunch at Umi yesterday and enjoyed it very much. The quality of the food was excellent, and the price was great. He had the Mango Chicken, and I had Sesame Chicken from the hibachi menu. The portions were very generous, and we especially liked the dressing on the salad. We will definitely visit again.

• Visited May 2012
Alabama
“Great hibachi!”
Reviewed 8 May 2012 via mobile

The food is wonderful. I get the steak and my husband gets the chicken and we share. It's a fun place to eat.

Florence, Alabama, United States
“great”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I always LOVE when we go to Umi. Hands-down the BEST Japanese steakhouse in driving distance! Eating at the hibatchi grills is always fun!