“Our favorite”

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Florence, Alabama, United States
“Our favorite”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Whenever we're not sure where we want to eat, we go here. This place has awesome food and very low prices. $6-$8 for an entree.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank LucyPTA

Florence, Alabama
“Very good & large portions”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

I usually order take-out because they are so busy at times. My favorite is the rice box combo (teriyaki or hibachi) #T17 with stir-fry veggies w/ shrimp, chicken, beef, & scallops w/ fried rice. This dish makes a big meal with enough left over for lunch the next day.
They have many other choices. Their house soup (veggies, shrimp & chicken) and their egg roles make great extra's.
The crowds can't be wrong.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank BusterYukon
linden
“MY FAV!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I LOVE the rice box!!! Great sushi at a great price! Lunch is very cheap, they have a where you can choose 2 rolls, soup, and salad for like $7.00 and the sushi is much better than a lot of the higher priced sushi places! We visit every time we go to Florence! I think you can get lunch any time bofore 4 p.m. It is a busy little place, but the service is always fast and great! It is in a strip mall but don't let that fool you! It is a great little place! The have meals for the little ones too, my daughter always gets the sweet and sour chicken with rice, she loves it!!! Dinner is a little higher so go for lunch!

• Visited April 2013
“Very good food and portions.”
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went with another couple. Surprised to see restuarant in strip mall but don't let that stop you. Very busy but service very good. The portions we all received allowed for some take home
Not cheap so some are turned off; but worth every penny

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank stevenhood
Poncha Springs, Colorado
“Fast quality food”
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

I ate here while traveling through on business. This place was very busy which is always a good sign. I ordered a beer and tofu pad Thai which was very simple, not really authentic BUT it was delicious. They have many vegetarian options. I would definitely return.

1 Thank johnofark