“Awesome place to eat”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Florence
“Awesome place to eat”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Loved the food, had a Callie's salad. Customer service was awesome. Great selection of to go food and wine. White bbq, Callie's salad, and red white & blue salad is amazing!

• Visited August 2014

“Best food in town”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

The food is delicious and the service is the best! I had a red white and blue salad it's the best!! The chicken salad is to die for!! They have great desserts!! I really like the Strawberry cake!!

“Great lil place”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Love the service the food was the best ever!! I'm from out of town but I would come back jus to eat there in a heartbeat! !

Madison, Alabama
“Love it every time”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I love everything I get from here. I love the salads, the sanwiches, and the frozen entrees. I like how they have little samples to tie you over until the food is ready. I always end up buying a bottle of wine from their little "store". This is a must stop for lunch if you go to Florence.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Red white and blue salad with poppyseed dressing is a must have. I always add chicken to my salad. We came here once during a music festival and there was a good band for lunch. They don't always have it, but the bread pudding was very close to perfect. You order at the counter and the server brings you the food. Check out the specials or ask as they have a lot. Can get crowded for lunch.