“The best!”

Cuisines: American
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“The best!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I've been visiting Dish about four times a year since it opened. I've had almost everything on the lunch menu and all of it is wonderful. The pimiento cheese wrap, shrimp salad, grilled chicken/spinach salad, beef tenderloin sandwich, it is all so good! The fruit is fresh and delicious, too, and the cupcakes are excellent! The atmosphere is nice, with pretty murals on the walls. The service is friendly and the servers know most of the customers because they come back so often. Warning: If you're cold natured, take a sweater!

• Visited May 2014

“Wonderful food! Great service”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We love visiting the dish! All the food is excellent. The tuna salad is a must and the pimento wrap is fabulous. Everything is great you won't be disappointed.

“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This is little known treasure is definitely a must for anyone wanting excellent food and phenomenal desserts.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Not To Be Missed!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I travel to Florence once or twice a year, and I just recently ate at The Dish Gourmet for the first time (for lunch). I would have to give it my highest recommendation for food, service, atmosphere and price. I had the beef tenderloin sandwich and my wife had the seared tuna salad; both were outstanding, as was the potato leek soup. They also had some tasty-looking desserts, but we were both too full to even attempt those. We will definitely be back, though!!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cruiser9901
Midlothian, Virginia
“Great for friend reunion”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Florence, Alabama has slowly been gaining a reputation as a bastion of food innovation as well as the legendary music. I attest to this. I have been dining in some of Florence's best-kept secrets for many years now, and I must say it's quite an experience. For those of you searching for a cozy culinary experience - look no further than Dish.

Nestled amid the new trendy downtown where First Friday is a major success, my friends and I was impressed with not only the atmosphere, but the preponderance of food & wine choices. The interior was cozy enough for friends to converse. The waiter was awesome -- no pressure to order and happy to have us linger. I was very interested in the ability to take the Chicken Stew home by the quart or gallon, or any of the menu items can be packaged for a family or party. I wholeheartedly endorse DISH for dining in or taking out. Martha Call Gibby

• Visited July 2014