“A delightful surprise for two traveling through town”

Yumm Thai Sushi and Beyond
Ranked #10 of 169 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Yumm is the only truly Thai restaurant in the Shoals area...but it's so much more.From sushi to Thai cuisine - and everything beyond, including the best Happy Hour in town, this is the place to meet your friends for lunch or dinner! Our mouth-watering selection of authentic Thai dishes, from mild to spicy, are complimented by sushi, beautifully and artistically prepared. Best of all, it's served inside in an upscale venue or on our sidewalk dining area. But don't be fooled by our looks - we're sophisticated and delicious, but we're VERY affordable. Come to Yumm and see for yourself - it's Thai, sushi and beyond!
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were in Florence to see a Frank Lloyd Wright house (and also the Helen Keller house, although I didn't realize that was there until we passed the sign!). I didn't expect to find much in the way of food here, especially for my vegetarian husband, so kudos to Trip Advisor and Yelp for directing us here. I had the chicken satay and a main dish of vegetables, fried tofu, almonds, and cashews. Yum!

We had a great meal in a very cool Zen-tech kind of way, if that makes sense. The food was really good and both of us had plenty of choices. Service was great, seating comfortable, and nice music.

1  Thank Jane B

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I love getting sushi here and it's probably the best sushi in the Shoals area. A favorite is the Polar Bear, RedPlanet, and White Monkey.

If you like more spicy dishes, try any of the thai entrees. Also their noodles are delightful!

The chicken lettuce wraps are a wonderful appetizer.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I live in Atlanta and struggle with dining options when visiting family in Florence. I am so excited about Yumm. The quality of the sushi will satisfy even the well traveled. The decor is fun and mod, while the staff is friendly and welcoming. A must see!

1  Thank GINA W
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Loved the sushi, was very good. We usually travel to Birmingham for sushi, Florence is closer, so we will be headed to Yumm from now on. The service was a little slow and there were only 3 tables of people. It was around 5:30, so maybe they were waiting on servers to get there. But all in all we thought it was amazing sushi!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband and I ate here during Happy Hour and I had the Spicy Tuna Roll and he had the Yumm Salad. Both were excellent and very fresh! Be prepared to pay a fee if you order extra sauce or dressing. I had a Bloody Mary which had a great taste but I had 2, and felt zero buzz.. Which is odd for me because I don't drink much. Justin was an attentive server and we were greeted and fare-welled ... Very nice staff that care about their jobs. They have pride in it, and when servers have pride where they work, you automatically know that management is good and the product is good.