“Awesome! Great Food!!”
Review of PoBoys Cajun Grill - CLOSED

PoBoys Cajun Grill
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We love love love Po-Boy Cajun Grill. The best Cajun and creole food ever. And the bread pudding is to die for!!!! Need a second location, maybe in Colbert county to make it easier for us to enjoy more often!!!

1  Thank Pam D

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Shrimp were good but not enough on shrimp platter for $14. Fries poor. Slaw OK. Upgraded furniture was nice.

1  Thank lbperry
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This place is unbelievable. The quality of the food for the price will keep this place in business for years. Very clean restaurant, friendly staff and did I mention how great the food was???

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This place is lovely! Everything was fresh, and delicious! Very clean as well. Service was very nice, always had tea in my glass! My husband had the ribs plate and not only did they smell delightful, I got a bite myself and they were to die for! Fell right off the bone. I ended up getting the fried gator and it was the best I have ever had. Finished off with some beignets, they were absolutely delicious. We will be back! 5 star!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I came here with my boyfriend and a friend and we all loved it! Everything was great from the service to the atmosphere and especially the food! My mom is from New Orleans and cooks cajun for us a lot and the food at PoBoy's was 100% authentic and delicious! Each time we come our waitress has been genuine and very knowledgable about the menu. We've been back to eat four times since we found it and each time we bring more of our friends who have all raved about it as well. The manager is very talkative and nice and remembered us when we came back! It was a friendly touch that made us feel welcome. The kitchen gives very generous portions and we always leave full and happy (and sometimes with to-go boxes). They've just recently updated the menu and we're planning on going back to try all the new items! You can't go wrong with anything you order, it's all great! Make sure you end your meal with bread pudding it is fabulous!

1  Thank Emilia Wilson W