“Bad TV-Fire Alarm” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Florence
A TripAdvisor Member
“Bad TV-Fire Alarm”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

The hotel was far from full yet I had very noisey neighbors. The TV reception was terrible and I was awaked by the fire alarm at 530 in the morning. The location to surrounding shopping and resturaunts was perfect. The hotel staff was helpful but we just had a bad experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Florence-Midtown, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. Our guests comments, both positive and negative assist us in evaluating the service we provide and allow us to continually improve our performance. We are quite concerned whenever our guests are less than 100 percent satisfied with their stay and always try to make it right when a problem arises.

I want to personnally apologize for the fire alarms going off. Fortuantly it was a false alarm and everyone was safe. I know this was something less than delightful to be woke up by and for that, please accept our deepest apologies.

Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Leo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay at the Hampton in Florence, AL. The staff was very friendly and helpful at every level. The hotel is also very clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar was always fresh with attentive staff. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Florence-Midtown, responded to this review, 7 December 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community! We're so thrilled that our team members were able to "WOW" you with each interaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Florence Midtown in the future for another excellent stay!
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

A very nice Hampton Inn for the lowest point stay ever. I would definately stay at this location again for the amount of HH Points I expended. I would imagine the regular cash price is also a similar value.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to say thank you for staying with us.

We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and found it to be a great value.

We value you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Florence Midtown.
Cedartown, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I plan to stay here every year on the motorcycle ride I am a part of. We get good, courteous service with no surprises. I know I can count on the staff and accomodations here. I will stay here again next year.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time post your kind comments about the Hampton Inn Florence Midtown!

We're so happy to hear that you plan to stay here every year during your motorcycle ride. We strive to provide reliable service that you can count on.

The Hampton Inn Florence Midtown will be happy to welcome you back next year.
Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Usual Hampton Inn...good value, clean and tidy. Nice bathroom with stylish fixtures. Comfortable bed. Nicely decorated lounge/lobby/breakfast room. Good location and easy access. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Con: Room is a bit cramped near the desk

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gypsy33117
Mary G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Florence-Midtown, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you found the Hampton Inn Florence Midtown to be a good value with clean and cofortable rooms. I appreciate you mentioning our good, accessable location and helpful staff. Hopefully we will be welcoming you back in the future for another great stay.
Birmingham,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

My husband and I were traveling back to Birmingham after being in the Huntsville area. We chose this hotel because it appeared to be a good value and was conveniently located near the Historic District as well as theFrank Lloyd Wright- Rosenbaum House, the only one that is in Alabama. We have visited this area before and simply wanted to drive through town on our way back home the next day.
Upon our arrival, we were greeted by Amy at the front desk. She was very pleasant and most helpful when we had several questions. She even made a couple of phone calls to get some information for us.
Our room was clean and comfortable with plenty of space to relax after a busy day.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hampton Inn Florence Midtown on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to hear that you found our location convenient to the Historic District as well as other sights in Florence Alabama. I am also very happy that Amy was able to answer your questions and get you information to help you on your journey.

We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels!
Marion, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

The beds are wonderful. Rooms are extremely clean and the staff is helpful. Also, loved the gym and business center. The breakfast was decent but fine considering it was free. During my stay, all of my needs were met. I will definitely be staying there again, and will continue to choose this brand.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Florence-Midtown, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Thank you for the kind words on Tripadvisor. I am happy that our hotel was able to meet all of your needs. We are very pleased that you found our beds to be wonderful and the rooms to be very clean. Our new fitness center features all new, state of the art equipment, so I am happy that you enjoyed it.
We look foward to welcoming you back for another excellent stay.