Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-Downtown
US$179
US$154
US$67
Budget Inn(Florence)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscourt streetgreat place to staycentral locationwalking distancecookiescomplimentary breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonefresh fruitroom was cleanmuscle shoalsbreakfast staffthe breakfast areaexcellent stayexcellent hotelstaff was friendlystay there againhot tub
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I am a Hilton Honors memeber and always stay at Hamptons for both business and pleasure. I rarely have an issue with the rooms or the staff. This hotel; however was not the norm. They gave me a smoking room, when my profile states non-smoking. I also booked a non-smoking room. My clothes smelled really bad and I couldn't sleep because the smell was so strong. The staff were not concerned at all that I wasn't given what I had paid for.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Mary Y
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family and I recently stayed at this Hampton while in Florence and we all agreed that our short stay there was pretty nice. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is friendly and helpful. I've stayed in other hotels in Florence but I found the location of this Hampton to be perfect. It's an easy drive off Highway 72 and is located in downtown close to some of the best restaurants in Florence. The staff is friendly, the rooms are comfortable, the location is great and I'll definitely stay here again on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2014

i was in town for a Multi-Alliance Leadership Institute on the campus of UNA. I had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton for 5 nights this past week. This was my first time visiting the area. It is situated in the heart of downtown which makes it extremely convenient to everything. From check-in to check-out and everything in between, I was always treated like family. The breakfast was delicious, coffee was hot, and the service was outstanding! I was greeted every morning and evening by the hotel staff and always asked if there was anything I needed. I even carried on a conversation with several of the staff members there. I have stayed in several upper scale hotels in my career and this one was just as nice. I slept soundly every night and always felt very comfortable. I will always stay here when in town!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank geoteacher1977
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very nice staff.stayed here while visiting for a concert. Facilities are very nice. Staff were very kind. Was upgraded to a suite because hotel was booked for concert. Pool is indoors. Wished there would've been an outdoor pool.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hampton Inn is a good quality hotel. Everything was clean & efficient. I just feel like it was pricey for a town of this size. A small college town. I have paid the same amount for a hotel in New York City.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family