“First visit”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Foley
“First visit”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel. The front desk staff were extremely nice. and recommended delicious resturants , gave tips on coupons and directions ..allowed us to check in early ...i will definitely recommend this hotel i love the convenience of this location to the tanger outlet.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Alexzandria J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Arrived late evening from long travel, so tired just needed sleep. Well thats far from what I got. First went to take shower and only 2 hand towels in room.. Notice room was not that clean, already unpacked so tired just wanted to sleep.
Started to itch a little in bed, so tired didnt really think any thing just wanted sleep. Woke up at 3:00 am itching so much, went to bathroom had red bloches on areas of my body some were painful. Went to front desk showed my red marks. Staff was nice saw marks said would change room, but so tired to do that plus my husband was fast a sleep. Came back to room took shower...Trying to releave itching. Packed up room as much as possible. Did not want to wake up husband as I knew how tired he was. Would not go back in that bed, sleep in chair till morning. I would not stay here...bed bugs...All I want to do is get out of this place...If you do stay here please be extra careful and check your room.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ookelly
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear ookelly,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take comments such as this very serious and would like to follow up with you. We have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Richmond Hill, Georgia
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Decided to book this hotel instead of a beachfront hotel at Gulf Shores due to the cold weather. This turned out to be a good decision as every facet of our stay was excellent. The 2 bedroom suite boasts 2 queen beds, sofabed, and plenty of space for the family to chill out. The fantastic breakfast, courteous staff, and great pool area made our stay that much more enjoyable. Finally, we didn't realize how close it was to the outlets and Lambert's, which was the icing on the cake! Will certainly stay here again!

Room Tip: Did notice an ice maker near the elevator was really loud, so I was glad our room wasnt next to this...
Ohio
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great value, exceptional staff and what a super breakfast. We stopped in for the night after a long day on the road; we needed some overdue rest and found our room clean and comfortable. After a filling warm breakfast we got cleaned up and I realized I forgot my toothbrush and the staff was happy to provide me a complementary brush! Keep your eyes open though for the hotel as we drove past it and had to call to determine where exactly they were located, the cracker barrel hides it and we have been down HWY 59 a bazillion times. The stay was worth the trouble of turning around and was such a great value. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

the staff was very friendly and helpful. I originally booked one room but upon arrival I needed a second room. The staff was very helpful with making sure that we had everything that was needed. Breakfast was good and the room was clean, the only thing that I did not like was being having a room by the exit meaning that we could hear the door open and close all night.

Room Tip: do not get a room by the exit doors.
Baton Rouge, United States
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Hotel staff very friendly and ready to help. Our room was clean and quiet at night. The pool looked nice but this was no time of the year for a dip, maybe next time. The hot breakfast was filling and had a large assortment to choose from. My granddaughter found plenty she liked.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Niceville, Florida
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Nice clean hotel. We stayed here for a second time while visiting the area and will probably again. The front desk fellow could have been a bit friendlier. When I asked for my preferred member complimentary water he grumbled that I was not the right level of membership but gave me a water bottle anyway.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#1 of 24 in Gulf Shores
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 10 in Foley

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley? Share your experiences!