“1st rate hotel at a great price”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Foley
St Lou
“1st rate hotel at a great price”
Reviewed 17 August 2009

This place is new and has great amenities. The rooms are comparable to much more expensive hotels and better than most. Only ten minutes from the beach and half the price.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 11 June 2009

This hotel was GREAT! One of the nicest hotels we have stayed in. The staff was great, breakfast was wonderful and the beds were outstanding!!!! I wanted to take it home. I seriously am going to see if I can order pillows from the hotel.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Anniston, AL
Reviewed 1 June 2009

I am in Foley for business. Based on the very favorable review on TA, I booked two nights.
The biggest negative is finding the place. I have come and gone several times and still haven't seen a sign for the motel. It is off Highway 59 behind the Cracker Barrell. I had to call the front desk from the road to get directions.
The clerk who checked me in was courteous and I was in my room in no time. I have a room with a king bed. The room has a microwave, small fridge and 32" flat screen with a bunch of channels, The bed is comfortable with a thousand pillows. The bathroom is adequate with a large granite topped vanity. There is a coffee maker in the bathroom with enough coffee for 3 cups of regular and 1 decaf. There was no hand soap in the bathroom, though the hoel provided shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
The room is air conditioned with a window unit. It seemed a little loud last night, but did not wake me up during the night. All of the furniture is comfortable and new. There is free wireless internet.
The parking lot is well lit and there is a pool and fitness room. The continental breakfast is fine, but there was no fruit. There is a wal mart supercenter less than a mile west so if fruit is an issue, you can roll your own. There was cereal, cinnnamon rolls, bagels and english muffins, yogurt, eggs and bacon.
When I travel for business, this is exactly what I want. It is nicely adequate in every way, except for the absenece of hand soap and fruit. It is close to restaurants, shopping and the reason for my visit. I will stay here every time I come back to Foley.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank charlesturner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Hampton Inn Foley
Comfort Suites Foley
Comfort Suites Foley
#4 of 10 in Foley
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley? Share your experiences!