“Don't stay here.”
Review of Super 8 Foley

Super 8 Foley
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Reviewed 22 May 2011

First let me say that the lady at the front desk was great, however the hotel left a lot to be desired. The carpet was filthy, there was no table in the room, the shower had what appeared to be mold on the walls, no coffee pot (the coffee was terrible they might want to change brands), the bed seemed to be sagging in the middle and I had to go to the front desk to get a phone for the room. I am afraid I will not be back to this particular hotel because of these issues.

• Stayed: May 2011

Reviewed 11 April 2011

“Great...very family and pet friendly”
The Key West Inn was a very comfortable room with extras such as frig and microwave. The location was fantastic. I would gladly make reservations at this place again in the future.
Rooms Were Very Clean As Well As The Outside Pool .Staff Very Friendly!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sunshine44803
Reviewed 13 October 2010

The Key West Inn in Foley, Al was an ok hotel. The rooms were clean, but they were very outdated. The beds were a hard, but they were stain free with clean sheets and blankets. However, the blankets looked very old. The water was hot, and the tubs were mold free.
I had few issues with this hotel. First, I called and asked for the rate. I was told 47.99, but I was charged 72.00 at check-in. I was too tired to complain. About 9:30am, the cleaning man opened our door. Thankfully, the door latch was on. If not, he would have walked in on us getting dressed.
All and all, it was ok for the night. I do not think it we will be making a return trip.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2010

We had two no pets / no smoking rooms (and added one during the weekend) and it was great for us. The location weighed heavily on our decision to stay there. We booked through priceline.com, and the final bill was even less than what we expected to pay when we made the reservations. Food places all around. Ruby Tuesday's right next door. The remodeled rooms were clean and spacious. The pool is small, but the water temperature was pefect. The ladies at the front desk were very polite and helpful. We all will be returning to Foley occasionally, and when we do, we'll be staying at the Key West Inn again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank uvdrums
Reviewed 8 August 2010

This hotel needs much improvement the walls in the room that my family and I was in had holes in the wall, and the room overall just didn't smell clean.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jones4612
Reviewed 7 August 2010

This is coming from a cheap lodger. I like to stay as cheap as I can so I have more $ to have fun. My husband and I, our 3 kids, & my inlaws shared a room. It was a king bed and a sofa bed. The kids slept on a pallate on the floor from blankets we brought from home. So it only cost $98 a night split 2 ways. There was dirty clothes & sheets left in the sofa bed which leads me to believe they are not thorough. They acted put out when we complained about it. They didn't give us clean sheets for it. We had to go back down and get them. There were no pillows for the pull out bed so back down we went and they had to go search for one and it was filthy. The room we had was very spacious though. I would not stay here again.

Reviewed 5 August 2010

WE GOT THERE the sheets and bedspread were dirty ! got new one but not much better ,the floor was nasty and the whole room smelled !!!!!!! WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEADS WERE WORN OUT I THINK IT LACKS OWNERSHIP JUST DONT CARE !!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank bretteastwood
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#5 of 10 in Foley
Hampton Inn Foley
Hampton Inn Foley
#1 of 10 in Foley

Been to Super 8 Foley? Share your experiences!