“No option for No stars” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Foley

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Super 8 Foley
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Foley
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“No option for No stars”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

First off, if you need two signs by the door reminding you to bolt or chain you door for security, its probably not the best place to stay. Left a work trip to meet everyone at the beach and needed somewhere to crash for the night. Being that everyroom within 5 miles of Gulf Shores was overrun by baseball and softball teams, i was left with this gem. First off Lets talk about smell. I dont mind the standard twang in the air of a typical inexpensive hotel room, but this place smelled like a bad retirement community, and I love old people! The towels smelled so bad I had to put my swim suit on and sit by the pool. All around bad.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

The outside appearance was fine. The room was pretty clean. I didn't see any stains on the sheets or floor. The walls needed some work. My son barely touched a spot in the wall (a spot that was obvious had been knocked in before) and pushed right thru the dry wall. So that was annoying. The bathroom was clean. Wifi picked up good . Alot of the channels were missing or didn't pick up on the tv. We stayed in the no pets, no smoking room. So it did not have a bad odor. Over all we got what we paid for. Fairly cheap, and did not come with any extras. But it was ok for us because we didn't stay in the room much anyways.

• Stayed July 2012
Millbrook, Al
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

We stayed at the Key West Inn in Foley this weekend. We were told at check-in (3p.m.) that they were short handed and to call back in 30 minutes. We called back in 40 and was told our room was still not finished and we gave our name and number and was told they would call us when it was ready. At 4pm we saw the lady that was suppose to call us, pack up and go home. At 4:30 ( an hour and a half of sitting in the parking lot, seeing the NASTY maids leisurely "cleaning"....I should say standing around....the front desk ladies smoking outside and one maid cleaning the pool), we call back to the front desk to check on our room. We were finally able to check-in almost 2 hours after the check-in time and they did not apologize or act like it was a big deal. The minute we walked into the room we knew we had made a HUGE MISTAKE by staying here. The room was disgusting. The comforter had a huge rip on it. The room smelled awful covered up by maybe some febreeze? After crawling on the floor, my infant daughter's feet and clothing were as black at night!! Our feet and socks were also black from the nastiness of the carpet. We put a "do not disturb" sign on the door and obviously the maids can not read because they were repeatedly knocking on the door. Our last morning there, we went for breakfast at 9:30. Breakfast was suppose to be until 10am but it was already packed up and put away or maybe these lame owners just didn't feel like putting it out. Who knows? I would not let my dog sleep at this motel. It was by far the worst motel experience ever and for $217, I could have stayed at the Eastern Shore Motel in Daphne for over a $100.00 less and would have at least felt clean! Bad, bad, bad! Please, do not read these reviews and try to see for yourself!! Let me save you time, money, and the possiblitly of catching something at the skanky motel. The owners should be embarrassed and the Key West Inn Corporate office should look into letting these people run such a rat hole! Key West Inn in Foley, Al you get a big fat F-!

Room Tip: Book at any other place than this!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank gkjth

Travellers are raving about these Foley hotels

Birmingham
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

IT"S SMELLS. Did not take off my shoes, carpet was dirty. The beds, I would not
sleep in, had to sleep on top of the covers. Even worn my clothes.
I did not even brush my teeth, the
water was awlful. The bath tub was dirty, when I took a shower, I still felt dirty.
The office staff would tell you the rooms are great, please check them out first.
I wish we did. $65.00 was not worth it. I would rate this hotel a class 0

Room Tip: Comfort inn behind this hotel. Please use it, spend the extra $10.00, you will be glad you did. A...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Owensboro, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2011

We stayed here Sat & Sun nights. We didn't have reservations, and they had vacancy...i know why! The lady up front was super nice, the parking was good. But the room itself needed work. The carpet was pretty gross, the ac rattled all night, we woke up to rolly polly's on the bathroom floor!!!! They did have a pool which my husband said was fine.I think the hotel is just ok, no where had any rooms that sat night and @ $140.00 the rolly polly's just didn't cut it! Sunday was cheaper, and we were outta there on monday to stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: We had a double bed rm, it had bugs...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Ellisville, Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2011

First let me say that the lady at the front desk was great, however the hotel left a lot to be desired. The carpet was filthy, there was no table in the room, the shower had what appeared to be mold on the walls, no coffee pot (the coffee was terrible they might want to change brands), the bed seemed to be sagging in the middle and I had to go to the front desk to get a phone for the room. I am afraid I will not be back to this particular hotel because of these issues.

• Stayed May 2011
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2011

“Great...very family and pet friendly”
The Key West Inn was a very comfortable room with extras such as frig and microwave. The location was fantastic. I would gladly make reservations at this place again in the future.
Rooms Were Very Clean As Well As The Outside Pool .Staff Very Friendly!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Sunshine44803
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Foley / Gulf Shores
Hampton Inn Foley
Hampton Inn Foley
#1 of 9 in Foley

Been to Super 8 Foley? Share your experiences!