“Just about my favorite sit-down in the area--”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #36 of 127 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

While Ruby Tuesday's is a chain, they do a great job of providing special service at the Foley, AL location. The place is always clean, no matter the time, and the salad bar is always fresh and full--unlike many other places that get sloppy at the end of the lunch hour. The staff is courteous and never rushed, but doesn't make you wait either. Often we don't get lunch until 3 pm and sometimes later, but we always feel like the food was JUST put out. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is very comfortable.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

For a chain restaurant was very impressed with service and food quality at this Ruby Tuesdays. I really like some of the healthy options they offer and vegetables. Manager always checks on tables and really tries to accommodate people

Reviewed 20 December 2013

It's a RT - pretty much the same anywhere. We always sit at the bar and the bar tender, Sarah, was friendly and efficient. Happy hour drinks specials $5 and $5 appetizers. They had some new ones but we didn't try them. Husband had shrimp and I had Petite Sirloin. No clue why I ordered steak - usually don't unless in a steak place. First came out rare, and I ordered medium. Second time it was ok. Half was lean but other half wasn't. Both of us had the salad bar, which is always tasty and fresh. We had to drinks and total was $40, $47 with AL high tax. Probably would not have stopped but we had a gift card. It was OK but there are many unique and great restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I go to Ruby's for one thing. Their Salad Bar. Oh yes and their Raspberry iced tea. If it's a cooler day, I just have warm tea instead, still enjoying the grand selection on the salad bar. You won't go away hungry.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Once a week I take my grandkids to this Ruby Tuesday. The fried green beans are a new item and fantastic! The spinach artichoke dip is my grandson's favorite. I usually get the new pretzel hamburger which is very good. Two of our favorite items are the garlic cheese biscuits they serve and peach ice tea. Our waitress, Kelly, is wonderful and she arrives to our table with our drinks soon after we arrive. I've never had a bad meal in all the times we've gone.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!