“Oh Cheeseburger!”

Ranked #14 of 119 Restaurants in Foley
White River, South Africa
“Oh Cheeseburger!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Love, love, love it. Haven't had good burgers in a long time. How I've missed a good burger living overseas. Best in town.

Visited April 2014

Marmora, Canada
“Very Tasty Burgers”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My wife and I decided to stop in for lunch to try out Five Guys. When you enter this place you might think you are in one of the larger fast burger joints, but it's no where near the same. You line up at the cashier and place your order and you are given your meal receipt with a number on it. When your order is ready they call out the number. You may have to wait 5 minutes or so.

The food: If you order a regular sized burger, you get 2 quarter pound patties. If you order a 'light' burger you get one patty. I ordered a regular burger (5.59) and my wife ordered a light cheeseburger (4.59) and we shared a small (light) fries (2.29).

Quality: I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. The burgers and fries were really very good.

We would not hesitate in recommending Five Guys. ;-)

• Visited February 2014
Georgia
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

In today's fast paced world, it is very much worth the wait to order a great hamburger cooked right in front of you and garnished to your taste. The fries are also outstanding.

Visited January 2014
Greenville, Ohio
“Goood Burgers!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We don't have a Five Guys in our area, so when we get a chance we like to go there for a good hamburger. The Five Guys we have been in are always very clean and the staff super friendly. We found this to be true of the Foley restaurant as well. The free toppings they offer make a terrific sandwich, we usually get the little burger and it is plenty big enough for us. I don't think anyone can beat their fries. Great place to get hamburger. Keep them coming guys!

• Visited January 2014
Dubuque, Iowa
“They had me after the 1st bite”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I have not heard of Five Guys since I am from the Midwest and we were avoiding national chains on our trip so 5 guys was fair game. And our group of 6 adults were thrilled we stopped in. I loved the options for the burgers. The grilled onions or mushrooms were a hit for most! The freshly cut potatoes are so much better than frozen French fries that you get at other restaurants. And the staff...they looked like they wanted to be there. Big smiles and very friendly. My only suggestion: turn the music down a little.

• Visited January 2014