“Great option for Foley, AL”
Review of Hampton Inn Foley

Hampton Inn Foley
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Reviewed 30 May 2014

It's always fun to stay at a "new" hotel to see the latest décor. This location doesn't disappoint with a modern style that is friendly, welcoming and just a bit funky too.
Check in was pleasant and my room was clean and comfortable. It was a bit warm when I entered, but the cooling system works well and isn't too loud.
Close to the outlet mall and the beach, this is a nice location for the business traveler or vacationer.

1  Thank GCKJA
JennJames26, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Foley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

GCJKA, Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate it! Thank you for your comments on our decor! I've been to a lot of Hampton's and have yet to see one that looks like ours! I'm impressed by it myself! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! I hope you will book with us again if you find yourself back in the area!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Foley

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a great hotel to stay while on business and leisure. It's very quiet and you don't have to worry about the noise. The complimentary breakfast was more than I expected. You won't go wrong when you stay here.

2  Thank Benita O

Benita O., Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed our breakfast! Hampton takes pride in the breakfast options we offer and we are constantly trying to make it better! We hope to see back again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Nice, clean hotel. Very friendly staff. Front desk staff very nice and helpful. This hotel is very close to restaurants and not too far from the beach..about 6 miles. The only problem is the breakfast is not good! Actually its bad! Other than that nice place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jaqueline M., Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you felt the front desk staff treated you so great! We are constantly striving to be better and great feedback will help us determine what we are doing right! I'm sorry you didn't care for our breakfast. Hampton is constantly working on making our breakfast the best in the hotel industry. Hopefully the next time you stay with us you will try it again and find a difference! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is a new hotel conveniently located near the outlet mall and only 7 miles from the beaches at Gulf Shores. Traffic to and from Gulf Shores can be heavy during the summer season. The hotel is comparable to other Hampton Inns that I've stayed at in the past, confirming the brand quality across many locations.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Walter L, Thank you for reviewing our property! Hopefully we met all of your expectations and the next time you are in the area we will see you here again!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I was in Foley several weeks on business. It's Hampton is new so everything is very up to date. My rooms were all very comfortable and quiet. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast offered a nice selection. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Catbrown50

Catbrown50, Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope the next time you are in town for business or pleasure you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed just one night in this Hampton for a golf trip to Gulf Shores AL as our group assembled in the area. The hotel is brand new with the modern decor that Hampton is moving too across the chain that I find to be a very nice modern design. The staff was friendly as can be and helpful for the few minor questions we had. Hotel was convenient to the beach (15 minutes) and close to some outlet stores and restaurants in Foley. For the road warrior, there were plently of outlets for charging devices on the desk and night stand between the beds.

Room Tip: All rooms were quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 04left

04left, Thank you for kind words about our property! I'm glad you found the charging outlets an advantage to have the room. I know this can be a pain if there aren't enough available. I hope your golf trip turned out great for you! We are located near several great golf courses as well as all of the restaurants and shopping malls so I'm sure you found a great one to go to. The next time you come to the Gulf I hope you find yourself back at our property!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Very nice hotel. Convenient to shopping, beach and restaurants. The staff was very friendly. I had to buy a coke from the snack stand and I felt that it was too expensive. The breakfast was good with a many different things to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M., Thank you for reviewing our property! I'm glad you had a great time while staying with us. I'm sorry you felt our suite shop may have been overpriced. We have all of our items priced with tax included so everything matches what you will pay at most gas stations. Thank you again and I hope we will see you back the next time you are in the area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley
#2 of 25 in Gulf Shores
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 10 in Foley

Been to Hampton Inn Foley? Share your experiences!