Riviera Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lewiston Hall(Gulf Shores)
  • Pool
All reviewsgulf shoresquick tripgreat priceclean roomsair freshenersmelled bada great staychecking inamandaplugsmuffinshwyhurricanemiles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

First notice is the entry area with the night entrance with a trrough the wall payment facility. sixtreenwheeler with motor running remained in parling lot most of the time we were there I would not return as there are many other hotels nearby

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We just stayed here for 2 nights. It was nice enough. We liked our room, bathroom was nice. Hotel is kind of tucked behind other businesses off the Main Street. It's close to shopping areas and restaurants. The pool is in the parking lot , so not too sure about that. I do think they should extend breakfast time till a least 10:30, not everyone wants to get up early on vacation.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I'm a business traveler who frequents hotels throughout the Southeastern region . My visit to this property was the second in two weeks . I encountered a tremendous infestation problem via bed bugs . I took still pictures and video of the disease ridden parasites , reported the situation to the owner ( who has yet to return calls ) , and also make Corporate aware of the incident . The bugs inflected painful and brutal bites that caused me to seek medical attention . The lack of response gives you an idea of the character or lack thereof regarding ownership . Do all you can to avoid this vermin laden facility .

Rev . RIM Bowden II

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank richardpmb
Conrad R, General Manager at Riviera Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your concerns. I want to apologize for not getting the opportunity to speak with you yet personally about your stay with us here. I deeply apologize for the incident that occurred in your room. Orkin was called the very minute that we were informed to resolve the issue. I want to assure you that our property takes every step necessary to eliminate the bug and get our rooms back to 100%. I sure hope you give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations here at Best Western Riviera inn where we take great pride in giving our guest the best stay and hospitality possible while they stay here on the gulf coast.

Conrad R.
GM
Best Western Riviera Inn

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Very disappointed in maintance issues. Motel did not have a maintance person on staff to fix our problems during our weekend stay. We had a toliet that leak every five minutes throughout our entire stay. The telephone did not work and the room had an oder in it. Overall the hotel was clean and near many Foley attractions.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great location, right near the outlet mall and plenty of good places to eat. . The staff here are very courteous and helpful. The rooms are very clean and well kept. The breakfast bar is very good. Rooms are very quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Billy C

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I want to thank you again for choosing Best Western Riviera Inn for your lodging needs and let us know before you are planning a trip back down here to visit and we will be more than happy to get your reservation taken care of for you.

Thanks again,