I was a little nervous upon arrival because of the reviews I read, but it was not horrible at all. The rooms were very clean and up to standards. It was about a block from the outlet mall and surrounded by places to eat which was awesome. When we went to check in we were greeted cheerfully and promptly taken care of, which was needed because we had drove most of the day and were eager to get settled. The next night we came back to our rooms and our keys didn't work. We took them downstairs and the receptionist apologized and immediately took care of the problem. Our stay was very pleasant but I suggest you bring your own pillows because theirs are pretty flat and the bed is firmer than what I like. Other than that I have no complaints! Also, there is an Ihop next door that gives a 10% discount when you show your receipt for the hotel which was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the South side of Foley just several blocks from Tanger Outlet Center and just minutes from the pure white sandy beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Come stay & Play or Shop and rediscover beautiful Foley, Alabama and the Alabama Gulf Coast. Reasonable rate and a friendly staff wait to assist you. Call today---What are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Foley / Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inns And Suites Foley
- America`s Best Inns & Suites Foley Hotel Foley
- Best Inn Foley