This is really the best price in town. We have stayed here several times over the past couple years. The rooms are OK. We had a nice big room with King bed and a loveseat and coffee table, that was really livable for the time we were there.The pillows are flat and well-used but we thought the bed was comfortable (squeeky, but comfortable). Because of the good rates, I think they update less often and some of the carpets smell like people came in from the beach with damp clothes or something. Running the a/c or fan on the a/c helps with that. The carpet was a little sticky, again, beach goers I think. BUT the price is really great. The breakfast is OK if you are NOT on a low carb diet, there were donuts, bagels, toast and cereal. If you want something more upscale, then pay the extra somewhere else, but this really does the job for the price! The only issue we didn't like was the intermittent internet. If you need a good deal, this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the South side of Foley just several blocks from Tanger Outlet Center and just minutes from the pure white sandy beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Come stay & Play or Shop and rediscover beautiful Foley, Alabama and the Alabama Gulf Coast. Reasonable rate and a friendly staff wait to assist you. Call today---What are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Foley / Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inns And Suites Foley
- America`s Best Inns & Suites Foley Hotel Foley
- Best Inn Foley