“Best hotel ever”

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Foley
“Best hotel ever”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and had excellent service the grounds are beautiful the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and they have a great breakfast they made us feel so welcome will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and family

• Stayed November 2012
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 December 2012
Thank you so much for choosing Quality Inn for your stay, we value our guests and their opinions, and are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to your return visit.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I recently stayed at this Quality Inn and it was the worst place I have ever stayed. The staff and GM are not very friendly. The room had a horrible odor and the carpet was stained. The breakfast had a good variety but was not very tasty!!! The hair dryer and iron did not work properly. The pool needed to be cleaned. Just overall a bed experience!!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Emmy H
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 2 September 2012
Trip Advisor can be a great source of information, unfortunately, anyone can come to this site and post anything they want about a business.

Believe me when I tell you that the Staff at Quality Inn does care and respect our guests, their feelings, and address any issues that are brought to our attention immediately. People can be destructive and it is to bad that, when we have to charge some one for this, and they will look me in the eye and tell me they are going to give us a bad review.

We have wonderful guests and really enjoy getting to know each of our guests that stay with us.
We strive to insure that each person has a memorable stay and enjoys themselves.

If you reserve your stay with us, please tell us you saw this post on Trip Advisor, and receive a discount.

Travellers are raving about these Foley hotels

Reviewed 24 August 2012

This was the worst hotel I have EVER stayed at!!! Do not stay here!! ITs disgusting ! The GM TAMMY does not care that the rooms are gross!! Save yourself the money and stay somewhere else! I have never wrote a review for anything I have bought or a hotel I have stayed in but this is worth it!!!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank ErikaNseb
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 27 August 2012
I'm sorry just think people should not be so quick to destroy a business, once again everything with Erika was fine, until she found out she was charged for getting blood all over towels and threw them away herself.

And I do care believe me, I have gone to the room and inspected all mattresses and there are no stains. If she did find anything in the room why did she not bring it to our attention immediately, or even ask for a different room.
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We stayed here for two nights on a quick get-a-way weekend.
Had a fabulous time, the rooms are great, very clean, breakfast was wonderful, it is almost a full breakfast, you wont leave hungry.
The staff are all very sweet, helpful and full of information. They were able to advise us on best eating places, shortcuts to get out of the traffic and even free things to do.
The pool was very refreshing.
I must say that after reading some of these reviews, make me wonder what really is wrong with people.
We will return to this hotel again.
Best place in Foley to stay

Room Tip: Great Place, very clean, friendly staff any room
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 3 October 2012
Thank you so much for your post, we really appreciate it. We look forward to a return visit from you and please use this for a 10% discount off your next stay.
Centreville, Alabama
Reviewed 9 August 2012

This hotel was not a good experience. The rooms were average. The breakfast was not that great, only edible. After showering I found that the hair dryer did not work. After checking out I was charged for a washcloth that I used to remove my makeup with (normal use for a washcloth...I thought). So, for those of you that wear makeup do not use the washcloth provided for removing it because you will charged.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Tracy S
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 11 August 2012
Although people are certainly entitled to their opinion, I assure we do not charge for make up on a wash rag, yes indeed that will wash out, but something blue like from dye won't.

As well the child in the room had marked on the sheets with a pen and no that will not wash out.

As far as our breakfast goes on the stay in question, we offered waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, 3 kinds of cold cereal, oatmeal and grits, bagels, muffins, pastries, fresh bread, fresh fruit, apple and orange juice, as well that day we had bacon and egg patties.

There is a difference in normal wear and tear, and don't care destruction, or deliberatly stealing items, of which we do charge.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Upon arriving, we noticed a very strong bleach smell in our hotel room. It was so strong that I started to feel light headed. One of the ladies from the front desk was walking around asking guests who had just checked in how their rooms were (which was nice, never seen that before) and she agreed that it was extremely potent. She went back to the front desk and returned immediately with another set of key cards for another room, which was much better and had no unpleasant smells. We enjoyed the rest of our stay with no trouble at all. The staff are very friendly, the breakfast is varied (hard boiled eggs, waffles, sausage, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, oatmeal, grits, cereal, fruit, bagels, muffins, pastries, coffee and juice). The wireless is very fast and the bed was very comfy. It's close to the outlett malls, Applebees, Wendy's, Mellow Mushroom, Target, Wal-Mart, and amusement parks. I would definitely stay at this Quality Inn again!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lauren C
here
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I will never stay here again the room was nasty smelled bad (mold) had bugs in the bathroom.The GM of the hotel Tammy is so unprofessinal she does not need to be in mangement at all she has no people skills at all. she charges people for stealing things out of the room but the stuff never put the stuff into the room to being with..I dont know what her problem is but this is the worst hotel i have ever stayed out and i hope that everyone will see all the bad reviews and maybe chose to stay else where..The staff is not as friendly as she has made them out to be.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank me m
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 27 July 2012
I just don't feel that this response is worth an explanation. People who don't get their way, want a business to look bad.

We do love our guests and go out of our way to insure that each guest has a memorable stay.