“The hotel needs work”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The stay was fair, could have been better but the rooms need work. My grandson cut his leg on an iron sticking out from one of the beds. The second bed had a iron also but it wasn't sticking out to far. (Glad I brought a first aid kit with me). Bathroom was small, not enough room to hardly turn around in and seen small bugs on the bed; thank God they flew away and thank God I always bring my Lysol to spray the entire room upon entering. Now I have to bring bug spray on my next trip. For the price Quality motel need to repair their rooms and spray for bugs...Overall it was fair...

Room Tip: Make sure to check the beds railing for an iron that may be sticking out..It cut my grandson's l...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Quality in Foley was not so quality. I felt like I was in a motel 6. The bed spread had cigarette holes in it. There were critters in the room. The bathroom was small. I was told that i was getting a room to fit 3 people but, there were no let out sofa in the room and my niece had to sleep in the bed with my mom. They brought in a roll away, but, no way was she going to sleep in that. My room was larger, but not pretty at all... Breakfast, from 6:30-9:30, we go down at 8.00 am for breakfast, they had ran out, they were cooking bacon I guess, but it took for ever, We finally went to the waffle house to eat breakfast... Staff was very friendly. The General Manager was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights, after our first night, housekeeping never even showed up to clean our room, replace our towels or toiletries and we had to go to front desk to ask for more toilet paper. It was not very clean, our door would not close properly and our phone would randomly turn onto speaker phone with a dial tone during the middle of the night. Hands down, worst place I've ever stayed in and NOT at an inexpensive price.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 10 July 2013

First we had to pay a one hundred dollar deposit that would be refunded IF we didn't break anything. Then breakfast was so pitiful we had to go somewhere and get something to eat. this place is not kid friendly, the pool was nasty. Next we asked for pillows and were told by housekeeping that we could get some at the front desk, then the night desk clerk said she didn't have the key to that room, then when I asked to speak to the manager she called the front desk manager and the story changed to there were no pillows!!! No way it's worth staying here for what we paid. Rates right up there with motel 6, but at least they know to make it cheap!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 6 July 2013

we have stayed at the hotel several times before and it has always been just a place to stay for the night, nothing fancy. Well it has been two years since the last time we stayed here and the hotel has definately gone down. It is starting to show its age and is more like a one star motel rather than a hotel. When we got up to leave in the morning my wife noticed bugs under her pilow. She then pulled the sheets back and found more bugs in the bed. We called the front desk and someone came right away and told us it was just beetles and nothing to worry about.
Did not offer any kind of reimbursement or anything. Like i said have used this place several times but this will be the last.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for the night because we could not get in our condo at the beach until the next day. It was a great location next door to the outlet mall. The room was clean. Breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast not real great. This place worked well for what we needed.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I travel quite a lot and I'm always looking for a good place to stay at consistently in the areas I travel to.The rooms are updated and kept very clean. The staff from Gen. Mgr. Tammy all the way through front desk to maintenance, and housekeeping really go well out of their way to make sure your stay is beyond your expectations. They change up the breakfast menu from the same old fare to new items always trying to make the guest happy. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Hotel as a great place to stay!!! Close to all the attractions, shopping, beach and restaurants. If you are in the area you would be very glad you chose to stay here. Tell Tammy "Cuz" sent you.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business