“Pleasant atmosthere. Good Service.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Foley
Reviewed 7 March 2014

It is a high class Starbucks,very nice environment.Service was very good.I do have a Starbucks card.I got an e-mail,saying,that they have a new drink : vanilla macciato.I love vanilla.So decided to try it.Ordered extra hot.And it was made extra hot.It was really good,even better than carmel macciato.When the weather gets warmer,i'll have to order iced vanilla macciato.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I love going to this place. Staff is friendly and the manager is so Awesome. They go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and at home!

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

A great start to a long day of travel. The service was very friendly, and my order was perfect. The parking lot could use better lighting for early morning visitors.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I love to stop at this Starbucks. I always get the same thing: Java chip sugar free lite. Most of the baristas there know me by name since I'm the one that gets the same drink all the time.

Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Great place for me to hang out while wife is shopping at Tanger Outlet. Service is fast and super friendly and atmosphere is cool. Coffee is always brewing fast and wifi is kicking.