La Quinta Inn & Suites Fultondale Birmingham North
Hampton.com
US$131
US$107
Priceline
Days Inn Fultondale(Fultondale)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$78
US$123
US$104
US$143
US$114
US$110
Best Western Gardendale(Gardendale)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$102
US$113
US$89
Quality Inn(Fultondale)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsa pet friendly hotelbreakfast barbiscuits and gravyground floordoggie areawafflesquiet staybed was comfortableunder constructionquiet areawould definitely stay here againnice breakfastchecking inhot breakfaststaff was very friendlythe room was nicefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We travel with our dog so finding a nice, clean, dog friendly hotel on a budget is always a challenge. I spoke with Danise over the phone two days prior our stay, and she was very nice and helpful. Three of us plus a doggie had a good night sleep, enjoyable breakfast and no extra fees .

• Stayed: December 2013
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank NiuSi
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

I cannot understand the negative reviews. It was clean, comfortable, friendly, conveniently located. The breakfast had more choices of food than any other La Quinta where I have stayed. We had two rooms with three dogs and a cat and there was no problem but the dogs are small. I can understand the frustration of previous reviewers if they were turned down because of the size or breed but not an issue with us.

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Gosandra
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The place was really a mess. The dumpster doors were open and trash was spilling out of them. There was trash in the parking lot. The trash bin by the front door was overflowing. There were soiled towels in the closet of my room. There was trash in the hallway. There was an open closet door in the hallway with mouldering towels inside. The exercise room had drink napkins strewn all over it. When I went to check on the exercise room and let myself in with my key, the clerk ask me in a very suspicious voice if I'd found everything I was looking for. Unfortunately, I found way too much. The only bright spot was the wonderful person who was tending the breakfast room. She was polite, cheer and treated me like a guest. The service was beautifully kept and that room, at least was clean. However, I would still avoid this property if at all possible.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Steven D
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Never had a problem w laquinta until now. We are elite members. I dont like people who tell lies. The members line even booked us at this hotel and we told them we had two big dogs. We get to the hotel wanting to rest and we can not take our dogs in. That makes me beyond upset. I have given them my business for years..travel for dog shows and for work.DONT LIST YOURSELF AS PET FRIENDLY IF YOU ARE NOT. Corporate even called them because of listing and they would not budge.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank brubake
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel one night while traveling to Gulf Shires, Alabama. A pet friendly hotel isn't always easy to find, but this one fit our needs and better than most hotels that take pets. Beds were comfortable, room clean and quiet and breakfast was a very good. Staff was professional and friendly. The only negative was that our toilet was not properly attached to the floor and falling off was a real possibility if not careful. Perhaps the hotel wasn't aware of the issue and we did not tell them either. Overall, a good place to stay and we will stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family