Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65
US$114
US$155
US$119
Priceline
Days Inn Fultondale(Fultondale)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$110
US$143
Travelocity
US$109
Priceline
Best Western Gardendale(Gardendale)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$100
US$89
Quality Inn(Fultondale)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat hoteleasy accessking roomroom was cleannice stayoutback steakhouserestaurants within walking distancenight's sleepright next doorgreat roomstay there againfresh fruitstaff was friendlybreakfast areabreakfast staffnext morningwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Needed washer and dryer while we were there. None available. I spilled coffee on my wife's new white skirt at the complimentary breakfast. Was able to wash it satisfactorily in the sink. Really would have preferred to have access to washer and dryer. Breakfast was OK.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Mr. Charles B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry to hear about your accident at breakfast, and no we don't have laundry machines on property we do however offer a same day laundry service at a very reasonable price. We are always trying to improve our breakfast we have added Bacon, Southwest and cheese omelets, scrambled eggs, fresh oatmeal with multiple toppings, four types of cereal and much more.

Kareem Miller

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I stayed one night at the Hampton Inn in Fultondale Alabama on business. The staff was was pleasant the decor was tasteful, resulting in a peaceful night of rest. The breakfast layout was an unexpected delight. I would difinitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Member,

Thank you so much for your review. I will be sure to share your kind words with my entire
team in our morning huddle. We hope to see you again next time you are in our area.

Kareem Miller

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Booked this room early morning while traveling. Customer service was awesome and the room was very comfortable and clean. I did not have time to review the hotel before booking, but Hampton Inn did not disappoint, again! Can usually count on the Hampton Inn name.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Mac111,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your feedback and will use your motivating words to continue to provide top notch service. We hope to welcome you again the next time you are in our area.

Kareem

Reviewed 24 May 2013

most caring staff i have ever seen. hotel was phenomenal. i dont think i will ever stay at another hotel. from now on it is only hampton for me. the lobby was immaculate, the pool was perfect, and the rooms were exceptionally clean. i have never seen a hotel that cares so much about how there guests are doing and it didnt seem fake it actual felt sincere.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This was a very nice hotel - Enjoyed the Breakfest and the Room was very Clean.. The only problem was we were on the 4th Floor a Non Smoking Floor and the Hall Smelled so bad of Smoke... The Room was at least Smoke free...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple