“Vacation 2014”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Fultondale
Cincinnati, United States
“Vacation 2014”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great experience! Quiet clean room; great HVAC; convenient restaurants Very restful experience before hitting the highway again A youth sports team was staying there also, but could not be heard once the door was closed. Jennifer S kept the food coming at the breakfast bar!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The staff was amazing--friendly and helpful. A cot was brought promptly to the room. The night clerk even put us in an end room so we would not disturb other guests in case my three little grandchildren got loud. :-) The only quibble I have is that all the pillows were soft with no firm ones in the room. Overall? Two thumbs up! (And I am a picky traveler!)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Missippimaam,

Wow! I want to thank you so much for such a warm review. We love when we can make our guest feel comfortable and at home. I would also like to let you know we have changed all our pillow configurations to three firm and one soft on every bed. Thank you again for the two thumbs up. By the way YOU ROCK!
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We are glad Hampton has a facility at this growing location. Breakfast included was quite nice. A step up from other's we have had. A nice place to stay when driving on I-65. Many full service restaurants nearby. You can walk to O'Charley's next door.

Room Tip: We prefer upper floors.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for the kind review. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our full breakfast we work hard to make sure everyone enjoys our multiple rotating items which include scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, western omelets, bananas bread and much more. We loved having you here and hope to see you soon
TN
Reviewed 29 June 2014

A nice hampton, but with all hampton a you know what you're going to get. The Fultondale location is right off the interstate with plenty of food options. I've stayed here numerous times and have always enjoyed the stay. Only down side is this location can be a little expensive compared to other options in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Inn. I am Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our central location, with 10 restaurants and shopping within two minutes of the Inn we are easy after a long drive. I also noticed you have stayed with us on multiple occasions so I would suggest you join our HHONORS program which increases your stay value with free nights, airline miles and much much more.
Christiana, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Sometimes while traveling you run across someone who just makes your life a little better. It may be the smallest of things, perhaps a helpful staff member with an act of kindness or simply a positive attitude and a kind smile.

In my line of work this is imperative and obviously Jennifer in your breakfast area has the same philosophy when it comes to customer satisfaction. She is a great Representative for your organization.

Because of these acts of sincere dedication and helpfulness, this location will always be my first choice when doing business in the Birmingham area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Christiana,

Wow what a fantastic review. It truly gives us great pleasure when our guest have memorable experiences at our Inn. Jennifer will be so ecstatic when she reads your comments, she really works hard to make sure her food is fresh, hot and enjoyed by all our guest.

I will share this review in our next full staff meeting to reiterate that the little things make the biggest impact We loved having you here and cant wait to see you again!
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Really like the location of this property, as you can walk to two restaurants (I hate to get back in the car to drive to dinner after a long day on the road). The complimentary breakfast is also most handy to get you on your way the next day. Front desk staff are very friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Mrs Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your stay. Im am so glad to hear you liked the location of our Inn. I know location is very important to many of our guest ,but staff friendliness out weighs everything Im am glad my team made you feel welcome during your stay.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed over one night on our way to FL. I was impressed with the friendly employees and how clean everything was.

Our room was clean and updated. The bed was very comfortable and the pool area was nice.

The free breakfast was scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal and more. There is definitely something for everyone.

I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2014
Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Mrs Peggy,

What an awesome review thank you so much. I will be sure to share your kind words in our morning meeting. Housekeeping works very hard to make sure our rooms are in tip top condition for every guest from our clean and white Hampton beds to our renovated bathrooms, we aim to please

Our FREE HOT BREAKFAST changes daily so I can't wait for your next stay so we can surprise you with even more delicious offerings

Kareem.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fultondale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
#4 of 7 in Fultondale
Best Western Plus Gardendale
Baymont Inn & Suites Fultondale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fultondale Birmingham North

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65? Share your experiences!