“Super nice place!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Fultondale
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

We stay at mostly marriotts and hiltons so I am super picky when we are at a property. It is very important to have an indoor pool and hot tub and this one does! The whole place looks as if it is brand new! There was not a speck me dirt or dust anywhere. Even behind the end table was clean. The breakfast was very adequate and they had very good choices.

We will definitely be staying here again when in the area.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your comments and are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Very nice hotel with very friendly and helpful staff! Rooms were clean as well as common areas. Did not get a chance to use fitness area, pool, or breakfast but all areas looked fantastic! My family would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for your revew of our hotel. We appreicate your comments as they help us measure our performance. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I choose to stay at Marriott's and this is the closest one to my office. I stayed for the first time in December & plan to continue to stay on a monthly basis. The hotel is new, clean & the staff is very nice. The location is close to many different places to eat, light shopping (Target, JC Penny's, CVS) if needed. I would suggest this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad you found us to be convenient and welcome you back! Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Wow! I booked this hotel for a cross country drive, late night stop over. This place was great. The hotel was well lit at night. The area has a lot of commerce and options for dinner, groceries and gasoline.

I stayed here with my husband and daughter. We had a double queen bedroom. It was very spacious. The carpet looked so clean and new. The room smelled new with no strange hotel smells at all. We stayed on the first floor and the room was very quiet. There is a small fridge and microwave for convenience. The bathroom was clean. The shower was good. It has one of those oxygenated shower heads, but there is good water pressure which means that it doesn't take a lot of time to get the shampoo rinsed from your hair. The bathroom itself was fairly spacious as well.

We did not use the pool or hot tub. I did see that the hot tub was out of service though. We stayed there on 11/21/13.

Anyway, this place turned out to be a great find. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. Our primary goal every day is to provide excellent product and service to the guest that come through our doors and we appreciate guest feedback as it helps us measure our performance and identify areas for improvement. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Very nice room, beds are good, breakfast was excellent, lots to choose from and included with the room rate. The only thumps down was that the hot tub was not working
I would definitely come back to stay. Friendly too

• Stayed: November 2013
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We measure our performance through guest comments and feedback and appreciate your review. The hot tub pump has been replaced and the hot tub is currently in working order. We hope that when you travels bring you back into our area, you will once again choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This hotel has very modern, funky decor. The rooms are spacious with a king bed and the sofabed in a separate area. The bathrooms are large and well-lit. Breakfast was in a nice, large room. Check in was very friendly, but the internet and cable were extremely slow. Overall a nice hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank pelaminnesota
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Guest comments help us measure our performance and identify areas for improvement. We certainly will contact our internet service comapny and look at increasing bandwith. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is a comfortable hotel - easy highway access - plenty of dining and grocery options nearby - two minor complaints - fridge does not get as cold as I would like and internet service is the 24-hour kind - that means after you have signed in, 24 hours later you have to sign in again, even if you are in the middle of something - that gets really annoying after several days.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate guest feedback as it helps us measure our performance and identify areas for improvement. I have shared your commenys about the microfridge and internet with our team and we are currently reviewing other options for the internet provider. Again thank you for your comments and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fultondale
Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fultondale Birmingham North
Best Western Gardendale
Best Western Gardendale
#1 of 2 in Gardendale

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65? Share your experiences!