“I enjoyed my stay but I think the hotel needs soundproof...”

Days Inn Fultondale
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fultondale
Birmingham
“I enjoyed my stay but I think the hotel needs soundproof...”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I enjoyed my stay but I think the hotel needs soundproof walls because I kept hearing others conversation

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Lashonda J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 29 August 2013

After a long night of delays and layovers I had finally reached my destination two days late than planned. My family are from the area and told me they were certain this was the place to go. I called them and made reservations. Michelle (@the front desk) was very attentive and assured me that every thing was in place.

I arrived very early in the AM & since there were still rooms, I was able to get early check-in. A familiar voice was happily greeting me and checked me.She made me feel right at home.

I took a peek at the breakfast which included cereal and the usual stuff...but it all looked fresh even had eggs and bacon.
EVERYTHING is brand new. VERY Clean. A+.

I got to my room and it was so nice. I felt like I was right back in my bedroom @home.
Nice massage shower head. Nice new linens, again VERY CLEAN. A+.

So comfy. nice chair and table to sit at. Spacious Desks. Huge Flat screen.

The BED OMG! I have slept my whole day away...COMFY.
5 pillows and if I ask for more I am almost sure they would provide it.

I cannot thank Michelle enough for helping me feel at home this is my first time here visiting and I feel so comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank 1stXTouring
daysinn06655, General Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Thank Your for taking time out of your day to leave us such a detailed review. Reviews like your help us understand every aspect of our business and possible room for improvement. We are glad your enjoyed every aspect of your stay. Over the years we have come to realize a good nights sleep and a clean room are 2 of the most important things to our customers, therefore helping us provide the same good nights sleep to all of our guest with our new Serta pillow top beds.

I am aslo pleased that our staff was very accommodating to you after your crazy travel mishaps. We never want our guests to feel as if they are customers but more so visiting a friend or family member.

Thank Your for your review!
Monroeville, Alabama
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I recently stayed here for over 11 days and was very, very impressed! The property is completely renovated. The rooms are no less than Holiday Inn Express rooms. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and every single thing in that room is brand new! The staff was very friendly and the breakfast also had a great selection! The location was also very safe. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone that I know!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank H L
Thank You for taking the time out of you day to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us for an extended period of time. We strive to provide the highest standard of quality for our guests. Once again, thank you for your review!
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 26 June 2013

this hotel now looks like holiday inn express, I was there last nite,excellent. New everything in the room. new furniture, new bath, new tv,everything, you'll love it, I promise. my favorite, the king bed had 5pillows.

Room Tip: I like groung floor, easy access, exit right off I65N @ fultondale 1st exit.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank AFRICA123ABC
daysinn06655, General Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review about our property! We were closed for roughly 2 years repairing our property from the devastating tornadoes that came through our part of town. We worked hard for those years and now makes it well worth it to know that it has paid off in the form of satisfied customers like you! We look for to the day we have the pleasure of you staying with us in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fultondale
Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65
Comfort Suites Fultondale
Comfort Suites Fultondale
#4 of 8 in Fultondale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale
Baymont Inn & Suites Fultondale
Best Western Plus Gardendale

Been to Days Inn Fultondale? Share your experiences!