“Great FOOD!”

Barry's BBQ
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Fyffe
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Besides the crowd, this was awesome food at a good price!!! I love their homemade ice cream!!! Nice ride out in the country!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

We had been hearing about this restaurant and finally made the trip, and I can tell you it was worth every minute it took to get there. The BBQ was awesome. The ribs were so tender and flavorful. The meat falls off the bone. Ooh so very good. And I really liked the way they do the pork. It isn't sliced and not really like any pulled I have seen. This had chunks or cubes I would say. I really like the way they do it, and the taste was so yummy. It has that hickory flavor for sure. They have the vinegar base sauce and the sweet sauce and I love both.. The fried catfish strips were also great.
OMG, I have to mention the baked beans. They were some of the best I had ever eaten. And of course we couldn't leave without having the ice cream I had heard so much about, and it was super.. Needless to say we were not the least bit disappointed with our dinner, and we will definitely be going back and probably very soon..

1  Thank shhnana
Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

Oh man! I love this place. We went on a Friday night, and there were people waiting outside. Worth the wait! My dad always raves about the BBQ, which is really good, but when I tried the chicken, I was hooked! And then, I decided to occupy the small space left in my stomach with a piece of catfish. The best I've ever had. Been there several times and never had a bad experience. You get the feeling that this place caters to regulars, and they're not interested in expanding their customer base. The food outweighs any inconvenience. And don't leave without trying their homemade ice cream!

Reviewed 23 December 2012

I was invited as a guest to this place by my girlfriend and it was described as "being in a guy's back yard"! More often then not, those kind of places are the best! The food was good and while i was told they made home-made ice cream in churns, I was skeptical that it would be available all the time but when we pulled up i noticed 3 huge ice cream churns with ice on them. They had 3 kinds of home-made churned ice cream and that really made this visit memorable. I cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

This is a great place to eat (if you can find it). My coworker and I come eat here when ever we are in DeKalb County. Unfortunately it is only open a few days a week. Try the peach cobbler, it is out-of-this-world good!