“Convenient & Accessible”

Hampton Inn Gadsden / Attalla
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I was headed to finish my graduate degree, and this hotel met my needs for my brief stay. I enjoyed the fitness room and int wi-fi access was great. Although this was business for me, my wife and I are planning a trip back this way soon and hope to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Perfect location right off I-59. EAsy to find and very safe for female traveling alone. Cracker Barrel and gas station right beside and Wal-Mart across the street. Hotel very clean and furnishings fresh and clean. Staff excellent and very friendly. Not a big breakfast lover but more then enough to satisfy especially for the price. Coffee was great. Highly recommend and will stay again

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Our stay in the Hampton Inn in Gadsden, AL was a pleasant one and we will definitely repeat the experience on our next trip to Gadsden. The accomodations, location and quality of service provided by the staff members was excellent.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

This is a very nice Hampton with an excellent staff. We stay there anytime we're going that way. The rooms are clean with newer furniture. The rooms are quiet and clean. Internet access is easy and the speed is ok.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

A surprisingly good stay. Everything exceeded our relatively high expectations and the cost was below what we anticipated. We already shave stayed at another Hampton as a result of this stay. The second hotel was not as nice as the Gadsden unit but was still well more than adequate.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

I booked this property because the Hampton that I normally stay at was full because of a wedding. In the future I will stay in this facility because the rooms, décor, and personnel were outstanding. Especially Angelia on the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Best complimentary breakfast I have had in a while. Selection of oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, waffles, fruit salad, bananas, apples, nut toppings for your oatmeal, pastries and turkey sausage links, eggs, breakfast potatoes. The last three rotate out. Staff was kind enough to refill the waffle mix even at 940 when breakfast was set to end at 10. Coffee available 24/7. Fast elevators. Plenty of towels and wash cloths. I never had to ask for a thing.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends