“Very good experience”

Hampton Inn Gadsden / Attalla
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We always find the staff to be very courteous and very helpful. The hotel is very clean and kept up very well. We have stayed here more than once and enjoy it. The only negative to my husband and myself is that the beds are harder than we prefer. However, different people like their beds different hardness or softness and there is no way a hotel can accommodate everyone's preferences, so we do not consider that to be a fault of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was traveling with my babysitter and three children home for a family reunion. Hotel is clean and I really like the duvet covers on the bed as opposed to the traditional hotel blankets. We used the pool a lot, it's a nice size and clean. I used the fitness center (which could use some fans) and used the laundry facilities, which were both clean and in good shape. Great, stress-free stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

You wont find a more supportive staff. I travel a lot and it always great to see smiling faces who seem genuinely excited to help with your needs from suggesting local establishments for dinner and area attractions for the family

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We just stayed at this Hampton. The staff was very friendly! The location was perfect for us, as we are headed north on 59. The only thing (which is VERY minor) is that our window didn't have a shade or blackout curtain. We like it dark so we just hung the extra blanket up. No biggie. Very much worth the $$$ and afordable! Great stay!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Karijosears
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This was a one night stay. We were treated like a very important customer, and we were very pleased. We were very well rested after our stay and it was everything we wanted. It is like any other Hampton Inn we have stayed in, as far as hotel, but the staff was top notch.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Date Visited: Saturday, July 6, 2013
Pros: Bright, clean, great breakfast
Cons: Bad pillows

This is a very nice hotel with pretty good service and good, clean rooms. Hampton Inns are always my hotel of choice if they are available, and this one does not disappoint. It’s convenient to the interstate and a couple of restaurants (Mexican, and you get a discount, and Cracker Barrel to name two). It seems like a safe location, and the hotel has an outdoor pool. The rooms are bright, modern, and comfortable, well, except for their pillows. Hampton usually has such nice pillows but I think these need to be replaced. They are lumpy and go flat and are very uncomfortable! The breakfast is also typical Hampton, delicious with choices of muffins and danish, hot foods, waffles, cereal etc. And the dining area was actually big enough to seat quite a few people. Stay here if you are near Gadsden!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We were on a road trip for 8 days and stayed in 5 different Hampton Inns. This was the highest rate of any of our stays. When we checked in, the front desk clerk (no uniform, no name tag to identify him as an employee) was abrupt and could have cared less whether we stayed or not. The room was nicely decorated, but set up where the air blows directly at your bed. The bed was so close it touched the night stand and I hit my head when I rolled over. My Husband had to get up and move the mattress. We would not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple