“nice, quiet stay”

Hampton Inn Gadsden / Attalla
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
Reviewed 31 August 2014

The hotel was clean and staff were welcoming. The hotel is conveniently located near the highway and within walking distance to food establishments. It was nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room and laundry facilities in the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chad S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gadsden / Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We use your comments to help us track where we are succeeding, as well as where we may have challenges. The reviews you post are very helpful and greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

The Hampton Inn in Gadsten is a very clean place. Customer Service was way above average. The room was clean and fresh smelling. It was a real value! A great place for a business trip or for a family to stay.

I would encourage you to stay there because there are places to eat and places to shop near the hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Chad S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gadsden / Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the positive comments and will gladly share them wirh the rest of the staff.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

One of the best Hampton Inn's that I have had the pleasure to stay. The room was immaculate and the service very professional to say the least. I would stay at this hotel again if the situation would arise.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chad S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gadsden / Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay. We appreciate comments like yours and are eager to share them with our staff. We appreciate your business and hope you have to opportunity to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Not sure what is going on with Hampton Inn properties. Last summer I stayed religiously for 2 weeks at nothing but Hampton's on my 4 thousand mile business trip. This year I returned to the Gadsden property stayed one more night at a Hampton Inn in Winchester VA and called it quits (ie. moved on to other hotels) The contention is that Hampton Inn's charges premium prices and provides a bargain motel breakfast. Completely different from 2013. When I asked why, I was told that the "corporate office" dictates to each property the breakfast menu. I expect premium service for a premium price. No more Hampton's for me... Peter B Texas

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 982PeterK
ckagm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gadsden / Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

I appreciate your recent review of our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with your breakfast and I just wanted to apologize and explain about our breakfast offerings. We do have standards that are mandated with our breakfast. Every morning we have fresh made to order waffles, yogurt, cereals, hot oatmeal with toppings, boiled eggs, pastries, muffins, toast, fresh fruit that includes apples, bananas, and an assssortment of seasonal pineapple, grapefuit, and/or papaya. The offerings in our hot chafing dish are rotated daily and include two or three choices of country gravy, biscuits, scrambled eggs, bagel toppers, omelets, bacon, turkey sausage, pork patties and seasoned potatos. The rotating of breakfast choices was implemented to give our long term guests that stay several days in a row some variety. I know that there are some items that are more popular than others and if you will contact me before your next visit I will make sure we have some things you like! As you know, Hampton Inns are very conscious of pleasing our guests and are always looking for suggestions to improve. . Thank you again for your comments, and I hope you will give us another chance next time you are in town! Sincerely, cindy.kloskowski@hilton.com

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I really enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and the check in process was quick The pool was clean and refreshing. I did like the idea of make your own waffles. The coffee was made just right. This was easily located right off of I-59

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chad S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gadsden / Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. Comments like yours are a great motivator for our staff and we are happy to share such wonderful comments.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We made the quick reservation upon the death of a family member, the staff at this hotel gave us a bereavement rate which was greatly appreciated. There was a Walmart, McDonald's and several gas stains nearby.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chad S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gadsden / Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

First, let us offer our condolences for your loss. We wish all of our guests could be here under more pleasant circumstances, but we are glad we were able to meet your needs. If you ever have the opportunity to travel to the area again, we would appreciate being your first choice.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

After staying at several hotels in Gadsden, I finally found the most hospitable and cleanest hotel in town. The staff work very hard to make your stay as comfortable as possible. This hotel is setting high standards, they have a top notch general manager and most professional staff in the hospitality business.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

I want to thank you for giving us a chance to show what a great hotel and staff that we have! Thank you so much for the kind words, and I will be sure to share them with the staff. Hope to see you again soon!