“Okay, but, I've had better...”
Review of Mi Casita

Mi Casita
Ranked #4 of 4 Restaurants in Glencoe
Cuisines: Mexican
Birmingham, Alabama
“Okay, but, I've had better...”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I visited Mi Casita with my sister and brother-in-law for lunch. I had the chili rellano with refried beans. It was okay as far as Mexican fare goes, but, I've had better... Not expensive... Salsa was good... Service was quick and friendly...

• Visited January 2013

Gadsden, Alabama
“Every time - Always "Muy Bueno"”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I have been here more times than I care to admit, starting with the week they opened their doors several years ago. I am not a technical "foodie" - but I know GOOD and bad Mexican when I get it. Mi Casito consistently has fresh fish in the ceviche. The menu items are prepared consistently good - however the real joy is the special items that the owner prepares. His fish dishes are second to none. Ask if he has fresh octopus - as it is fantastic as a diablo dish.

Salsas are fresh, portions are generous, presentation is above average, service is great. . . and after the second time, you are family there. I drool as I write this review.

• Visited October 2012
Wellington, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Everything I have tried here has been excellent. The service is always great. Couldn't ask for any better food or service and the price is right!

Visited August 2012
Fort Payne, Alabama
“Great Salsa!”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Great Salsa and Chips! Margaritas are great, too!

Glencoe, Alabama
“Good and Cheap”
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Very good Mexican food, in the Briarmeade Shopping Center across from Jet-Pep on Hwy 431. I usually get the Chicken Changa which is always good.

They also have several TV's to watch and have Non-Smoking and Smoking section.

They have a limited selection of Draft Beer and a Full Bar.

They are very reasonable a family of 4 can get out for $40 and that includes a beer.

• Visited November 2011