“Awesome Food !!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Budday's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: I found other reviews for the restaurant listed on YELP.com. This restaurant has delicious BBQ and an out of this world warm pineapple upside cake and should be recognized for it. We got to meet the owner who was there working at the time.....what a hoot he was...lol.
Grant, Alabama
“Awesome Food !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Bill has some of the best BBQ around. I recommend the stuffed potatoes (chicken or BBQ) or the chicken breast plate. Those are my favorites.

Visited July 2013