“Good price and value!”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Greenville
Horse Shoe, North Carolina
“Good price and value!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Had stopped at the exit before at another quality inn late at night requesting the best possible price. I was quoted a rate of $89. Went I got to this Quality Inn, the price was much more reasonably priced. That alone makes the rating worth three stars.
A little run down, breakfast just so so. All in all very good value though.

Room Tip: in front facing parking lot.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
GMAL360, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Dear Mozof2

Thank you for your response. We greatly appreciate your feedback & if there is anything that we could have done to make your stay more comfortable please feel free to email me any suggestions! My email is gm.al360@choicehotels.com

Thanks Again,

Joshua A. Smith

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 14 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently with our dog on a road trip. We had a long day of driving and had to drive farther than planned to find a hotel that was pet friendly. Quality Inns can be hit or miss, so my expectations were low when I reserved a room for a very reasonable price at the Greenville location.

We arrived late in the evening and the front desk staff was very friendly and hospitable. The morning staff was equally friendly and helpful at check-out. The lobby was clean and updated, and the breakfast area was nicely kept. I was surprised that the breakfast included eggs, bacon and waffle options at this price point.

This was the last hotel we stayed at on our trip, and it was by far the nicest and best value. The room was recently renovated with fresh paint, carpet, furniture, granite counter and granite shower surround. The bed was very comfortable (we loved the pillows!) and we had a nice quiet night's sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Miamiblue
Thank you so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your patronage & look forward to serving you again in the Future!

Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Kim Hartley was the most helpful Choice employee I've spoken with in a very long time :). I am a DOS for hotels and she went above & beyond to help me very late at nught, over the phone, with booking a room!! I tried another hotel through choice in the same area & the results were disappointing! I just want to say Thank You!! The GM of this property should be proud to have such pleasant, helpful staff-- and a beautiful, clean & excellent property!! We will stay here again! Kudos to you all!

• Stayed May 2013
GMAL360, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Dear Bizznisslady

Thank you so much for your wonderful words of encouragement. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to recognize my staff. We appreciate your staying with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Thanks a Million

Toronto
Reviewed 26 April 2013

We stopped here for one night on the way down to Florida. the Quality Inn made for a great stay. We happened to get a recently renovated room and were pleasantly surprised by how comfortable the bed was which made for a good night's sleep. When the breakfast area was a bit sparse, the staff were quick to assist in providing what we wanted. Overall, it was a great stay and was good value for the money. We would come back again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
GMAL360, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 April 2013
Dear ZigZag5

As the General Manager of the Quality Inn & Suites Greenville Al. I would like to thank you for your review. It is our goal to deliver outstanding service to each & every guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Comitan, MX
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This was just a one night stay for us en route to another destination. I booked online and have stayed at Quality Inn hotels before and was always very pleased with the quality of the room. I expected the same from this one especially at the price we paid. Unfortunately It was not what I expected. The room we stayed in looked like an old room with a very shoddy remodel job. It was not very clean either. On the upside the staff was friendly and the breakfast was decent. I would try not to stay there again because of the condition of the room.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
GMAL360, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 April 2013
Dear Missionminded

I would like to personally apologize for not meeting your expectations. I would like to have your feedback on what you feel that could be done to have better met your expectations. Please email me your comments and concerns as I would like the opportunity to address them. My email address is gm.al360@choicehotels.com I hope in the future you will give us the opportunity to meet your expectations.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Ripley, Ohio
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We stopped here just for an overnight stay on our way to Florida. The hotel was clean for the most part. The carpet was not the best. The beds were quite comfortable, and mattresses were very clean, actually looked new as I was inspecting them for bedbugs. I found none!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
GMAL360, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Dear Mrs. Adkins

Thank You so much for your review. We greatly appreciate you staying with us and look forward to serving your lodging accomodations again in the future.

Joshua A. Smith General Manager & Staff of Quality Inn
Gallatin, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Got here late on Thursday night. Hotel was very clean and quiet. Room was in great condition! I brought up a couple of minor things wrong about room the next morning and they got right on it.
Breakfast was pretty good and had a fair selection. This room has Micro-Fridge, hair dryer, and iron in it.

McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Mexican Restaurant next to hotel. Applebees and Walmart on other side of interstate.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
GMAL360, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Dear Rob

Thank you for your support & wonderful compliments. We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to serving your lodging accomodations in the future.

Thanks Again,