“Quite, Clean, and Allowed Pets!!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Greenville
Ladson, South Carolina
“Quite, Clean, and Allowed Pets!!!!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The hotel was quite and clean. They allow pets, $20 extra. The room rate was reasonable $70 plus taxes. The rate includes a good breakfast; waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, hash brown, fruit, cereal, muffins, bagels, milk, coffee, and juices. I'd recommend this hotel. We had no issues with our stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mary A
GMAL360, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for the great review. Our staff works to make sure our guests have good visit. I really appreciate your kind words.

Jeff McLaughlin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 April 2014

At nearly midnight, we just picked what was there. The price was seemingly right. Until we got in the room. Stains all over the carpet. What appeared to be cigarette burns in the thin, nasty-looking bedspread. Not a single piece of soap. The security hook on the door was broken. Beds appear to be standard sized-- not queen sized. Only a single sheet other than the nasty bedspread. Was terrified the place had bedbugs. In the morning (approximately 9:30-10am), the maid barged in without so much as a "by your leaves".

Truly, not worth a penny over $50 per night.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
GMAL360, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Guest,
I do apologize for the less than perfect visit you experienced at the Quality Inn. I am the new GM and appreciate any and all feedback I can receive. This will allow our committed team to improve for your next visit and for others.
Please let me know if you are coming through this area again; I would be glad to make your reservation and help with anything I can.

Jeff McLaughlin

Travellers are raving about these Greenville hotels

CA
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Obviously a very older hotel, they did re-paint and updated somewhat. They really need to get new bedspreads- I think they may have but they purchased those cheap poly ones, that float off of you while sleeping; so you become hot than cold. The room was clean, a big plus is they do serve breakfast at 5am so you can hit the road fast and not look back

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Horse Shoe, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Had stopped at the exit before at another quality inn late at night requesting the best possible price. I was quoted a rate of $89. Went I got to this Quality Inn, the price was much more reasonably priced. That alone makes the rating worth three stars.
A little run down, breakfast just so so. All in all very good value though.

Room Tip: in front facing parking lot.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
GMAL360, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Dear Mozof2

Thank you for your response. We greatly appreciate your feedback & if there is anything that we could have done to make your stay more comfortable please feel free to email me any suggestions! My email is gm.al360@choicehotels.com

Thanks Again,

Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 14 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently with our dog on a road trip. We had a long day of driving and had to drive farther than planned to find a hotel that was pet friendly. Quality Inns can be hit or miss, so my expectations were low when I reserved a room for a very reasonable price at the Greenville location.

We arrived late in the evening and the front desk staff was very friendly and hospitable. The morning staff was equally friendly and helpful at check-out. The lobby was clean and updated, and the breakfast area was nicely kept. I was surprised that the breakfast included eggs, bacon and waffle options at this price point.

This was the last hotel we stayed at on our trip, and it was by far the nicest and best value. The room was recently renovated with fresh paint, carpet, furniture, granite counter and granite shower surround. The bed was very comfortable (we loved the pillows!) and we had a nice quiet night's sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Miamiblue
Thank you so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your patronage & look forward to serving you again in the Future!

Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Kim Hartley was the most helpful Choice employee I've spoken with in a very long time :). I am a DOS for hotels and she went above & beyond to help me very late at nught, over the phone, with booking a room!! I tried another hotel through choice in the same area & the results were disappointing! I just want to say Thank You!! The GM of this property should be proud to have such pleasant, helpful staff-- and a beautiful, clean & excellent property!! We will stay here again! Kudos to you all!

• Stayed May 2013
GMAL360, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Dear Bizznisslady

Thank you so much for your wonderful words of encouragement. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to recognize my staff. We appreciate your staying with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Thanks a Million

Toronto
Reviewed 26 April 2013

We stopped here for one night on the way down to Florida. the Quality Inn made for a great stay. We happened to get a recently renovated room and were pleasantly surprised by how comfortable the bed was which made for a good night's sleep. When the breakfast area was a bit sparse, the staff were quick to assist in providing what we wanted. Overall, it was a great stay and was good value for the money. We would come back again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
GMAL360, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 April 2013
Dear ZigZag5

As the General Manager of the Quality Inn & Suites Greenville Al. I would like to thank you for your review. It is our goal to deliver outstanding service to each & every guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future.