“DO NOT COME HERE”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #16 of 28 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 11 May 2014

What the others have said is very true....when you walk in the smell is horrible, like a very sick smell that makes you wanna puke...everything in the place is probably 25 years old and is in much need of replacement. The employees are not professional at all; they took their good old time with everything and had did not communicate with customers at all; very ratchet! While I was waiting on my food 3 people came up to the counter with complaints on their food; nothing was right. My burger was placed on my trail and about 7 to 10 min later my fries were finally finished frying (I guess that's what it was) and were placed on my tray...by that time my burger was cold and tasted nasty...I just decided to throw it out and go somewhere else miles away to a better area.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Look. It's Wendy's and the food tastes like Wendy's food.

It gets plenty of business but NO money is going into upkeep of the place. Owner must be balancing the cost of remodeling vs the cost of demolishing and rebuilding. Or the owner is a complete cheapskate.

The exit door came off the top hinge when I left---I can see a lawsuit waiting to happen has the door comes crashing down on some poor chap! I am convinced this isn't the first time this has happened either.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We love Wendy's and go there when we want lunch on the road or around home, but this Wendy's is a disgrace to the chain. Should have left the minute we walked through the door due to the smell of grease. The floor was slick from the grease. The bathroom was tiny, in poor repair and one of the two toilets was backed up. It took forever to get our salads and coffee. The coffee was old, the staff was moving in slow motion. This must be the oldest and most run down one in the chain.