“great place to stay”

Best Western Greenville Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 27 October 2013

this place was fantastic not only was it clean the bed was comfortable, the shower had a nice massage head and Teresa had a good sense of humor. Good sleep, good breakfast. THe owner said that they have been updating the property since January of this year, the color scheme was warm and inviting and after calling the front desk to figure out how to use the shower and Teresa also had to tighten the coaxil for the cable. She was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Bestwestern01064, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Greenville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

First, I must thank you for your compliment about Theresa she is certainly an asset to the Hotel as is our entire Team. We have an excellent team here, going that extra mile to insure that our guest feel our enthusiasm and sprit of staying with people who care. As you stated we have recently completed our property renovations and are pleased you liked the new décor.
Again, would like to thank you for your recent stay as we understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

On arrival to our room, we had to call maintenance as the air conditioner was not working properly and the commode overflowed after one use. Maintenance came immediately and took care of the problem which was impressive. It seems that some updating to the facililities is in order.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bestwestern01064, Director of Sales at Best Western Greenville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Hi Linda,

Thanks for taking the time to submitting your review regarding your recent stay at our property. First I would like to apologize for the maintenance issues you experience. I was glad that we were able to take care of those problems within a matter of minutes for you. We trust that after resolving those issues the rest of your stay was a relaxing and enjoyable one. We hope that when back in the Greenville area you will visit us again.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The room was a standard 2 beds room and al was ok, untill I woke up in the morning to an ant invasion by the bathroom sink. In the dark at first I did not realize what was going on, but when I felt all those ants on my arms and body, I turned on the lights and see the whole counter covered with them. When complaines to the front desk, the answer was " oh ok, we will take care of it". No sorry no apologies no nothing. As if they knew about it and did nothing to correct the problem. I was disgusting.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bestwestern01064, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Greenville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Bluedog,

I am terribly sorry that your experience at our hotel was disappointing. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action. As for as the ants you encounter, we did have our pest control company come out immediately to inspect and take care of any issues.

Again, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

We hope that if back in this area you would concern staying with us again.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Overall we had a good stay at the Best Western in Greenville. It is an older property that has been updated, but everything was in good working order and our room was reasonably attractive. Hotel was clean and the property felt safe. Friendly staff both at night and the next morning. Check-in was super efficient and probably took 90 seconds or less. Free breakfast wasn't the best I ever had, but it was decent and for the low price we paid, I was sastisfied with it. The only really negative thing I can say about the property was our bed, which was hard as a rock. The pillows were similarly bad. There must've been 8 pillows in our room, but every one was the same - hard, lumpy, and uncomfortable. I'd have traded them all for two decent pillows. Fix the bedding problems and this hotel would really stand out. Overall, it was clean, felt safe, and met our needs for a quick night's rest on the way to Florida. I'd stay here again, but I'd bring my own pillow.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Bestwestern01064, Director of Sales at Best Western Greenville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed that you we were not able to provide you with a later than normal check out time and for that I truly apologize.
We would like to thank you for staying with us while traveling through Greenville, Alabama on your recent trip to Florida. We appreciate you taking the time to post a comment about your stay here at Best Western. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guest in the future. We apologize that the bedding wasn’t as comfortable as you would had preferred. But very happy to hear that all other aspects of you stay was to your to your liking.
Again, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. While online please LIKE us on face book!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

The newly renovated rooms do look great! This place is my favorite stopping spot when traveling down I-65. Rooms are always clean and staff is always pleasant. Always feel safe here as the property is well lighted. If you are looking for Clean, quiet and service with a smile for a very reasonable price...this is the place to stay. See you guys next trip through

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Bestwestern01064, Director of Sales at Best Western Greenville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Love2Travel,

Let me start by saying how delighted we were to have learn this was a return visit to the Best Western and that you and your family had a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

We understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us again. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay.

Again, we were delighted that you chose to stay with us on your return visit and look forward to welcoming you back anytime as we continue to strive toward make every stay a great EXPERIENCE!!!

The Best Western Inn Team

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Stayed at this hotel a couple of nights for a golf outing at the RTJ Golf Trail. Room was clean and comfortable. Everything was as expected. The hotel is convenient to the interstate and well lit at night. Did not get into the pool but look very inviting and well kept. Great value.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Scott R
Bestwestern01064, Director of Sales at Best Western Greenville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me and my team to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make each guest experience as close to perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you choose Best Western while you were in Greenville on your golfing trip. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We have never been through Alabama, but decided to stay in Greenville for one night on our way to Biloxi. As most reviews on TripAdvisor state, the room and carpet was clean. The bed was fairly comfortable. Next time, I will ask for another blanket since the one on the bed was too light for my liking. I didn't like the way the curtains billowed out over the air conditioner allowing passersby to look into the room. But, this seems to be a pretty common thing at most roadside hotels. We always have to find something heavy enough to keep the curtains down. How many people have used their shoes to hold down those curtains? We didn't eat the breakfast, so we don't have anything to review there. I'm not sure we will ever drive through Greenville, AL again, but if we do, we would stay at the BW again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Bestwestern01064, Director of Sales at Best Western Greenville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

On behalf of the Staff and Management of the Best Western Inn - Greenville Alabama, we would like to thank you for your recent stay. We understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us especially on your first visit through the Beautiful state of Alabama. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and would like to apology for the inconvenience in which the A/C blowing the drapes may have cause. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back if ever you find yourself traveling through Greenville Alabama.