“great location,noisey but needed work being done...”
other traveller has booked this property
Beach Beach
Bathroom
View from street
Entrance to Parking
Grilling Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ha5960
milwaukee, Wisconsin
“great location,noisey but needed work being done during stay.”
Reviewed 10 July 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

We had a great time in spite of VERY loud work being done directly under us. After work is complete, I would definately reccomend this as a great value for a great location. We came for the ocean and beach, so we circumvented the loud work by being on the beach most of the day.Fortunately the work did not start until 9:00 and ended at 5:00.The unit is a little older, so dont expect a mansion.The patio door was off the track when we arrived. My handy husband fixed it so we could use it, but we also had access to the patio from the bedroom door.I am very glad that they are doing the work needed on the foundation from hurricane damage,so I can stay there next year.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
MS
Reviewed 21 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Your age range 35-44
Management Response
21 Oct 2010
We are so sorry to hear you had to mop the floor after first arriving! We have our units cleaned and inspected after every check out and we will look into this issue immediatley! Also, we are not sure how sand could have gotten into the sofa bedding but we are checking into that as well! Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please come back and see us!

The Anchor Team

Ms.
Reviewed 2 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Management Response
2 Sep 2010
We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Next time you come, request a "late chaeckout" usually if there is not a rental arriving the day you are checking out, it is no problem at all!

Thank you!

Indiana
Reviewed 22 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing